OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by KUSHcommander

most probably. looks like the kd IV is going to be my main shoe. the kobe's are going to have to take second this season. and the price is amazing.

QFT.

I was just saying this to a friend yesterday.
Same here
30t6p3b.gif

First time I put kobes second in a loooong time.

These are too 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by KUSHcommander

most probably. looks like the kd IV is going to be my main shoe. the kobe's are going to have to take second this season. and the price is amazing.

QFT.

I was just saying this to a friend yesterday.
Same here
30t6p3b.gif

First time I put kobes second in a loooong time.

These are too 
pimp.gif

what was the inspiration for the YOTD? I see nothing where it relates to being called that. I think the selling point for this is the color and the price. I don't like the shape and the strap. Although the Nerf is nice but others that I've seen are blah. To each his own here.

what was the inspiration for the YOTD? I see nothing where it relates to being called that. I think the selling point for this is the color and the price. I don't like the shape and the strap. Although the Nerf is nice but others that I've seen are blah. To each his own here.

^agree to disagree.

You'll notice Lebron's "China" Version is the same colorway...

^agree to disagree.

You'll notice Lebron's "China" Version is the same colorway...

Originally Posted by thapointguy

At least the China IX has the dragon. What is suppose to be on the strap? The dragon's skin?

I'm sure they could tie the pattern on the strip to the theme.

I haven't seen the insole yet either...

Originally Posted by thapointguy

At least the China IX has the dragon. What is suppose to be on the strap? The dragon's skin?

I'm sure they could tie the pattern on the strip to the theme.

I haven't seen the insole yet either...

Damn, saw the Nerfs and I went crazy! They are super nice! Then I come into this thread and see YOTD! WOW! I'm super impressed

Damn, saw the Nerfs and I went crazy! They are super nice! Then I come into this thread and see YOTD! WOW! I'm super impressed

I hope cats sleep on the 4's like they did the 3's.  I was easily able to copp every color way i wanted for below retail months after they released.  Cant wait to see more colorways.

I hope cats sleep on the 4's like they did the 3's.  I was easily able to copp every color way i wanted for below retail months after they released.  Cant wait to see more colorways.

Back
Top Bottom