OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Barring a last minute Swoosh discount, I think I'll pass on the Xmas colorway. I'd rather save up for the YOTDs or any of the other spring colorways.

Good luck to those trying to cop!

Originally Posted by Wilroc

KD was traveling around OKC yesterday handing out Christmas KD's, signing memorabilia, and chilling with fans 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Via twitter:

KDTrey5Kevin Durant Headed to First Presbyterian church, first come first serve! 

I'm handing out copper KDs! 37 minutes ago

The more I learn about this guy the more I really like him and his game.  This guy is the anti-Bron
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  He's humble and that is a rare thing to say about young NBA athletes, especially over the last 10 years.

I been so wrapped up in the concord release that I forgot I have a pair of Weatherman's on the way from the UK!!!  Coppers will be copped X2 on Monday.

My boy at Foot Locker keeps saying the KD's kill the Bron's and Kobe XMAS kicks. 

Originally Posted by Wilroc

KD was traveling around OKC yesterday handing out Christmas KD's, signing memorabilia, and chilling with fans 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Via twitter:

KDTrey5Kevin Durant Headed to First Presbyterian church, first come first serve! 

I'm handing out copper KDs! 37 minutes ago

The more I learn about this guy the more I really like him and his game.  This guy is the anti-Bron
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  He's humble and that is a rare thing to say about young NBA athletes, especially over the last 10 years.

I been so wrapped up in the concord release that I forgot I have a pair of Weatherman's on the way from the UK!!!  Coppers will be copped X2 on Monday.

My boy at Foot Locker keeps saying the KD's kill the Bron's and Kobe XMAS kicks. 

Man coppers are nice, But Im aiming straight for the kobes though. Ill pick these up later on the bay for 130 @$@ I hope lol

Man coppers are nice, But Im aiming straight for the kobes though. Ill pick these up later on the bay for 130 @$@ I hope lol

I respect the Coppers but I'd feel weird getting these without having the Foams.. I'm a big Penny fan and it's a hole in my collection..

At any rate I hope all the KD heads out there get them with ease if they like them!

I respect the Coppers but I'd feel weird getting these without having the Foams.. I'm a big Penny fan and it's a hole in my collection..

At any rate I hope all the KD heads out there get them with ease if they like them!

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Seen X mas in person yesterday, they are TRASH, the Colorway is Dull and boring.

EASY PASS
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Couldn't agree with you more..what was Nike thinkin?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Seen X mas in person yesterday, they are TRASH, the Colorway is Dull and boring.

EASY PASS
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Couldn't agree with you more..what was Nike thinkin?
indifferent.gif

I see a seemingly legit eBay seller with the Homes listed in a full size run for around retail.. When are these supposed to come out again??

I see a seemingly legit eBay seller with the Homes listed in a full size run for around retail.. When are these supposed to come out again??

Christmas pair is wack.

Of course that would be the colorway that's easily accessible.

Christmas pair is wack.

Of course that would be the colorway that's easily accessible.

Back
Top Bottom