OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

KD thread about to hit 100 pages, SMH i don't think a KD thread EVER hit 100 pages..

!*% makes me sick

Was thinking the same thing.
laugh.gif
Hoping the hype dies now that nerds releases.

KD thread about to hit 100 pages, SMH i don't think a KD thread EVER hit 100 pages..

!*% makes me sick

Was thinking the same thing.
laugh.gif
Hoping the hype dies now that nerds releases.

Originally Posted by riddla713

ngljq.jpg

got my nerfs, yeah they are dope. somehow my friend got 4 of his non shoe head homies to camp for $150 a piece and he walked away with 5 pairs, sz 9-11. the only bad thing about his 5 pairs is one of them came without the damn nerf ball, %++. i was able to chill at the pad all night and just pick up my pairs in the morning when the crowd left, i think they had 24 pairs were i went, maybe only 3 or 4 held for employees and friends.
ohhhhhhh nooooooo, he's still got 5 pairs, i wouldn't be complaining...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by riddla713

ngljq.jpg

got my nerfs, yeah they are dope. somehow my friend got 4 of his non shoe head homies to camp for $150 a piece and he walked away with 5 pairs, sz 9-11. the only bad thing about his 5 pairs is one of them came without the damn nerf ball, %++. i was able to chill at the pad all night and just pick up my pairs in the morning when the crowd left, i think they had 24 pairs were i went, maybe only 3 or 4 held for employees and friends.
ohhhhhhh nooooooo, he's still got 5 pairs, i wouldn't be complaining...
30t6p3b.gif

^i wasnt complaining just saying its unfortunate that he got a pair with no ball, this thread is to salty for my taste.

^i wasnt complaining just saying its unfortunate that he got a pair with no ball, this thread is to salty for my taste.

^i know you're not complaining lol, just saying he got 5 pairs he should be happy as *&@%
laugh.gif

^i know you're not complaining lol, just saying he got 5 pairs he should be happy as *&@%
laugh.gif

!*% makes me sick

And it's only because of Nerfs, Weathermans, and YOTD.

!*% makes me sick

And it's only because of Nerfs, Weathermans, and YOTD.

Yup, Texas PG had em on & I was like Woah! then I looked and the entire team is rocking em lol smh. Lucky basterds

Yup, Texas PG had em on & I was like Woah! then I looked and the entire team is rocking em lol smh. Lucky basterds

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Nike and their gimmicks. Reselling game at the highest point it's ever been. I wonder if this limited craze will ever fade with the amount of sneakers nike make.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you cant be serious b

Whats so funny? What he said about the reselling game is true.. when you have KD Nerfs reselling like a pair of Yeezys, there is somethig wrong.. its not just the hyped releases.. I know I'm not the only one noticing change. Every time I make a sneaker line, I find myself waiting longer and paying a higher price on retail, just to avoid paying the reseller price.

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Nike and their gimmicks. Reselling game at the highest point it's ever been. I wonder if this limited craze will ever fade with the amount of sneakers nike make.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you cant be serious b

Whats so funny? What he said about the reselling game is true.. when you have KD Nerfs reselling like a pair of Yeezys, there is somethig wrong.. its not just the hyped releases.. I know I'm not the only one noticing change. Every time I make a sneaker line, I find myself waiting longer and paying a higher price on retail, just to avoid paying the reseller price.

Maybe it just passes me but I don't get what it is about this shoe. It sort of seems like just a gimmick for y'all to pay the resellers crazy money for.

Back
Top Bottom