OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by SportsJunkie

I just came from PG Plaza.(they doing a raffle.what are the odds of them picking my name.) It was pack as heck ; Tons of people. Everyone was just standing outside waiting to get in the mall. I said forget this. its to cold to be standing out here. i just left and came home.I aint tripping.at least i get to keep my money.

I saw that line a few minutes ago and I didn't even get out of my car. It ain't worth it.

Originally Posted by SportsJunkie

I just came from PG Plaza.(they doing a raffle.what are the odds of them picking my name.) It was pack as heck ; Tons of people. Everyone was just standing outside waiting to get in the mall. I said forget this. its to cold to be standing out here. i just left and came home.I aint tripping.at least i get to keep my money.

I saw that line a few minutes ago and I didn't even get out of my car. It ain't worth it.

Did you get your pair, nwtiger? I stopped by Northline a while ago and asked who was number 13 in line and everyone was like I don't know.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm very disappointed, man. After camping out for 16 hours, I got screwed out of possibly my size but definitely a better size than what I got because two random guys were able to buy them and they weren't even in line all night.
30t6p3b.gif
I'm heated, man. The security guards at the Galleria are so stubborn and stupid.

I ended up buying a damn 7.5. It was either that or a size 14.

Did you get your pair, nwtiger? I stopped by Northline a while ago and asked who was number 13 in line and everyone was like I don't know.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm very disappointed, man. After camping out for 16 hours, I got screwed out of possibly my size but definitely a better size than what I got because two random guys were able to buy them and they weren't even in line all night.
30t6p3b.gif
I'm heated, man. The security guards at the Galleria are so stubborn and stupid.

i was in PG for the raffle they are so stupid..we had a raffle for the chinas and nerfs..i was in the mix for the nerfs. so they start doing the raffle. it was me and my gf, so it was around 30 peeps for them and they had 24 pairs..and there was a lot peeps for chinas. then the manager tol guy why ya doing the raffle here, we doing the raffle over there where theres 200 people in line! i was like wth this guy tol us nerfs here. so we went over there didnt luck up..so i went with chinas..hope ya understand..im so pissed right now! and guess wat! at metro kicks they had 3 pairs. and they guy who camped there since wed got his pair. then went to raffle and was first to get his name called!!! 2 pairs! reseller too!

i was in PG for the raffle they are so stupid..we had a raffle for the chinas and nerfs..i was in the mix for the nerfs. so they start doing the raffle. it was me and my gf, so it was around 30 peeps for them and they had 24 pairs..and there was a lot peeps for chinas. then the manager tol guy why ya doing the raffle here, we doing the raffle over there where theres 200 people in line! i was like wth this guy tol us nerfs here. so we went over there didnt luck up..so i went with chinas..hope ya understand..im so pissed right now! and guess wat! at metro kicks they had 3 pairs. and they guy who camped there since wed got his pair. then went to raffle and was first to get his name called!!! 2 pairs! reseller too!

Just got back from my local DTLR had Nerfs off the humble... Sold out now, but no line and no raffle.... Went up there for last shots and lucked out.... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This HOH PG Plaza crap is getting out of hand, they need some organization ASAP! I feel ya'll pain that raffle crap got me on the Zoom Rookie GITD

Just got back from my local DTLR had Nerfs off the humble... Sold out now, but no line and no raffle.... Went up there for last shots and lucked out.... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This HOH PG Plaza crap is getting out of hand, they need some organization ASAP! I feel ya'll pain that raffle crap got me on the Zoom Rookie GITD

Originally Posted by GotLuv4Js

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Congrats

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Damn man I'm so stupid! Lol I was wondering why this guy was asking about my number! I was the dude with A&M hoodie on. Lol and I was playing dumb cause I didn't trust any of these idiots out there. I actually ended up #11 cause they kicked a few ppl out. But yeah I got my sz 11.5 bro. I heard a lot of ppl just cut everybody, there was no organization at the gallo

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Damn man I'm so stupid! Lol I was wondering why this guy was asking about my number! I was the dude with A&M hoodie on. Lol and I was playing dumb cause I didn't trust any of these idiots out there. I actually ended up #11 cause they kicked a few ppl out. But yeah I got my sz 11.5 bro. I heard a lot of ppl just cut everybody, there was no organization at the gallo

Originally Posted by GotLuv4Js

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Congrats

what's the product number and color code?
Just got back from my local DTLR had Nerfs off the humble... Sold out now, but no line and no raffle.... Went up there for last shots and lucked out...
you musta went to that big *** DTLR ... forget the name ... starts wiht a M ... but they get all kinda of exclusive b/c they do like 4 or 5 mil a year i think

what's the product number and color code?
Just got back from my local DTLR had Nerfs off the humble... Sold out now, but no line and no raffle.... Went up there for last shots and lucked out...
you musta went to that big *** DTLR ... forget the name ... starts wiht a M ... but they get all kinda of exclusive b/c they do like 4 or 5 mil a year i think

Just got back from hoh pg plaza, got there @ 7:20, won the raffle, didn't think i'd get picked
pimp.gif

The line for the china's was crazier, so disorganized

Just got back from hoh pg plaza, got there @ 7:20, won the raffle, didn't think i'd get picked
pimp.gif

The line for the china's was crazier, so disorganized

Nerfs and Chinas on deck.. Thank You Niketown.. I also copped the KD shirt. Somebody tried to buy like 6 shirts.. NTNY put a 5 shirt limit on copping lol.

Nerfs and Chinas on deck.. Thank You Niketown.. I also copped the KD shirt. Somebody tried to buy like 6 shirts.. NTNY put a 5 shirt limit on copping lol.

Back
Top Bottom