OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Alright fellas I need your input. Pine green foamposite pro, royal and eggplant foamposite one for nerf kd 4. All are ds. Is it a fair deal? If not whose winning?

If this guy is local make the trade but if not its probably a scam! Dude could easily sell nerfs and buy all those foams ds and have bread left over for another pair of foams

Tracked down a 12 and 12.5, 11 is brutal to find...

To anyone with KD's with icy soles, how quickly are they yellowing and what does it look like ( Pictures would be awesome! )? I have searched for pictures, but I have not come across any. I'm interested in the gold medals, but I am concerned about the yellowing.

-Thanks-

Last edited:
Was at the sneakercon this past weekend, and quite a few people were rocking their 'weathermans' and 'nerfs', I was surprised thought they were pretty rare.

They're very rare. Nice to hear people are wearing them though instead of just keeping em stocked.

To anyone with KD's with icy soles, how quickly are they yellowing and what does it look like ( Pictures would be awesome! )? I have searched for pictures, but I have not come across any. I'm interested in the gold medals, but I am concerned about the yellowing.

-Thanks-
REPOST! ANYONE HAVE PICTURES??? please?

All the pairs I have worn have started to yellow a little, the most being my YOTD. The least yellowed is y Aunt Pearls. All my doubles are fine though. Still icy

at this point, even though many people gripe about comfort of kd4, I prefer them on my foot over kd5. I really like the lower cut and the midfoot strap. The tongue setup is way better than the 5 as well IMO.

Back
Top Bottom