OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

don't look good on first look. will need more pics. looks like only lebrons this christmas for me.

don't look good on first look. will need more pics. looks like only lebrons this christmas for me.

Pretty easy pass on Xmas I think.  Id prefer two of the better GR colorways- i.e. cool greys or orange/blues.  I understand the possible inspiration, but they don't have anything to do with XMAS and have no "pop" to them.  Perhaps different pics will do them better justice but for now I will focus on the GR CWs and whatever other stuff I can get lucky with.  I am gonna say 0-3 on the Xmas cws so far this year, barring a major change of heart.

Pretty easy pass on Xmas I think.  Id prefer two of the better GR colorways- i.e. cool greys or orange/blues.  I understand the possible inspiration, but they don't have anything to do with XMAS and have no "pop" to them.  Perhaps different pics will do them better justice but for now I will focus on the GR CWs and whatever other stuff I can get lucky with.  I am gonna say 0-3 on the Xmas cws so far this year, barring a major change of heart.

Originally Posted by TMS2787

CHRISTMAS!!!
2dlog29.jpg

Oh. %!*#!

the GR away and blackout looks better.

what's the idea behind this?

i don't see the theme of Xmas in this cw.

disappointed on this one.

Yeah, disappointed in the Xmas. Will those be more widely available than the Nerfs? Those yellow 3s seemed to be around forever last year.

Yeah, disappointed in the Xmas. Will those be more widely available than the Nerfs? Those yellow 3s seemed to be around forever last year.

I actually like the copper on these. From those pics, it looks like it was pulled off correctly
pimp.gif
I prefer these over that craziness of a Kobe. Maybe I'll pick up these and Lebrons

I actually like the copper on these. From those pics, it looks like it was pulled off correctly
pimp.gif
I prefer these over that craziness of a Kobe. Maybe I'll pick up these and Lebrons

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

I like them but wheres the red like in the description?

It looks like there's a hit of red on the "4" in the middle of the tongue. I like the concept of a Copper Foam KD4 more than the execution so far. But I'll wait for better pics. I gotta pick between these and the Lebron "Chinas" & "Xmas" joints.

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

I like them but wheres the red like in the description?

It looks like there's a hit of red on the "4" in the middle of the tongue. I like the concept of a Copper Foam KD4 more than the execution so far. But I'll wait for better pics. I gotta pick between these and the Lebron "Chinas" & "Xmas" joints.

Source: KevinDurant35.com
The KDIV Nerf edition will be available at the following stores: Niketown New York, Niketown Chicago, Nike Store Dallas, Metro Sneakers (Hyattsville, Maryland), Succezz (Chicago, Illinois), and the following House of Hoops locations: Harlem, NYC 34th Street, PG Plaza, North Riverside, Beverly Center, Houston Galleria, Dallas Town East, Dallas North Park.

Source: KevinDurant35.com
The KDIV Nerf edition will be available at the following stores: Niketown New York, Niketown Chicago, Nike Store Dallas, Metro Sneakers (Hyattsville, Maryland), Succezz (Chicago, Illinois), and the following House of Hoops locations: Harlem, NYC 34th Street, PG Plaza, North Riverside, Beverly Center, Houston Galleria, Dallas Town East, Dallas North Park.

Hopefully the CD's and YOTD's aren't HOH exclusives. (C'mon. How many HOH exclusives does one signature really need?) And maybe I'll be able to get them on Eastbay or something.

Back
Top Bottom