OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

silly question but gots to ask.....what will the xmas colorway be??? reason i ask is cuz the thunder weren't origninally scheduled to play on xmas day. im sure nike thought up a colorway but will they release to the public??? no way they mass produce a shoe in a lil than 2 months. im starting to think nerfs will be xmas color.

silly question but gots to ask.....what will the xmas colorway be??? reason i ask is cuz the thunder weren't origninally scheduled to play on xmas day. im sure nike thought up a colorway but will they release to the public??? no way they mass produce a shoe in a lil than 2 months. im starting to think nerfs will be xmas color.

So has anyone played in these yet? I am not going to try and get the nerfs because its going to
be hectic. I just want any of the colors because I am going to be playing in them.

Edit - Do you have to know someone to get those nba socks with the grey toe and heel? 
hahah sorry bout the random question 

So has anyone played in these yet? I am not going to try and get the nerfs because its going to
be hectic. I just want any of the colors because I am going to be playing in them.

Edit - Do you have to know someone to get those nba socks with the grey toe and heel? 
hahah sorry bout the random question 

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Some of you guys make me laugh.

Let's get this clear, I don't care if all of a sudden people like the "KD" line, I expect that with the product they're putting out.

However, my issue lies more with Nike on releases like this. Quantity, allotment...etc, etc, etc.

Did you end up getting a pair somehow? I know you usually double up on all your purchases.
Nope, didn't even get one.

Had a couple guys looking out for me but they weren't able to get pairs.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Some of you guys make me laugh.

Let's get this clear, I don't care if all of a sudden people like the "KD" line, I expect that with the product they're putting out.

However, my issue lies more with Nike on releases like this. Quantity, allotment...etc, etc, etc.

Did you end up getting a pair somehow? I know you usually double up on all your purchases.
Nope, didn't even get one.

Had a couple guys looking out for me but they weren't able to get pairs.

I have never gotten any HOH releases so I have a few questions. My closest HOH is PG County one in MD.

What time should I be lining up for the Nerfs and what time do they open on release date?
About how many pairs will they have?

I have never gotten any HOH releases so I have a few questions. My closest HOH is PG County one in MD.

What time should I be lining up for the Nerfs and what time do they open on release date?

Dope shoe in every colorway......that strap is sick.

Kinda wish I pulled the trigger on the weathermans and the nerfs

Dope shoe in every colorway......that strap is sick.

Kinda wish I pulled the trigger on the weathermans and the nerfs

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Has anybody tried customizing the kd ivs yet? I wanna get a pair of the blackouts n get them customized but idk if that'll work cuz of the material

Don't do it.

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by VTRAN

I heard Houston only had about 36-38 pairs. Either way by 9am i had 6 pairs in my house lol. Hopefully i can get the same luck with the NERF'S

30t6p3b.gif

C'mon. You gotta know he's lowkey advertising them for reselling. You're just helping him advertise.

(And yeah. I realize the irony in my post.)

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Has anybody tried customizing the kd ivs yet? I wanna get a pair of the blackouts n get them customized but idk if that'll work cuz of the material

Don't do it.

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by VTRAN

I heard Houston only had about 36-38 pairs. Either way by 9am i had 6 pairs in my house lol. Hopefully i can get the same luck with the NERF'S

30t6p3b.gif

C'mon. You gotta know he's lowkey advertising them for reselling. You're just helping him advertise.

(And yeah. I realize the irony in my post.)

imo, nerfs >>>> weathermans all day. the only pairs of all green shoes i own are 1 pair of grinches and 2 pairs of the weathermans, i can honestly say i will probaly never rock any of them. i do like them for the collection though, so that means they are not for sale.

imo, nerfs >>>> weathermans all day. the only pairs of all green shoes i own are 1 pair of grinches and 2 pairs of the weathermans, i can honestly say i will probaly never rock any of them. i do like them for the collection though, so that means they are not for sale.

Originally Posted by AI39theanswer

still no word on which hoh are gettin nerfs. all we know for sure is that dallas, NY, and chicago are the 3 cities for sure that are gonna sell em. if your hoh happens to get em then god speed my man cuz its a guarantee that nerfs release will outdo, outshine, and will certainly out-hypebeast weatherman release.

Originally Posted by AI39theanswer

still no word on which hoh are gettin nerfs. all we know for sure is that dallas, NY, and chicago are the 3 cities for sure that are gonna sell em. if your hoh happens to get em then god speed my man cuz its a guarantee that nerfs release will outdo, outshine, and will certainly out-hypebeast weatherman release.

Sucks I'ma have to pay reseller prices for the Weathermans, no one held me down. Maybe I can get two Nerfs and trade for Weathermans.

Sucks I'ma have to pay reseller prices for the Weathermans, no one held me down. Maybe I can get two Nerfs and trade for Weathermans.

Beverly center footlocker said people were lining up since 3pm. And by 5pm there were ten people in line already. It opened at 9am. That's 18 hours in waiting. I rather spend those hours working and using that money to pay for a pair on eBay or something. I really wanted the Nerfs but st this point I don't think I have the commitment to wait from 3-5pm.

Back
Top Bottom