OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

If you're getting the Weathermans and if they're DS or really close to it I'd say you were getting a steal. There's a lot of WTK's in the market right now. You'd be able to cop them again later. 

Yea some guy offered his weathermans for my kobes. We'll see if this is legit or not though. I love my WTK's as well. They'd both fit nice in my collection.

Last edited:
I have to disagree with this.
I was NEVER able to get a release on my MacBook ( I've upgraded to Every new model as it came out) and my iPhone over wifi ( cable Internet For anyone wondering) is way faster than my MacBook and now able to get releases with ease.
If you're waitin for the tweet you've already Ruined your chances. I'm completely done/close to being done with checkout by the time the tweet is sent.
If you're copy/pasting info that's too slow as well.

Props to you for being able to cop on your iPhone. I've only tried it on a few occasions (3G, not from home) and have been successful less than half the time. I've never tried buying releases over my iPhone using home wi fi cable internet. I figure if i'm at home, my laptop would be faster. I'll have to try next time.

Lol. Man HOH has been the complete opposite towards me. I remember when HOH 125 use to be cake. Used to buy so much I would get shoes once the shipment came in. Every pair of HOH exclusive hyperdunks etc. I feel they should have at least put a Olympic symbol on the kds

HOH is a (female dog) still but luckily enough I snagged a chick who happened to have a relative thats some sort of higher up there. First I thought he was a corporate exec, then I thought District Manager but then I found out HOH are independently owned so now I don't know what he is but he hooks me up and I don't complain. Dude is like 42 and has the sickest shoe collection I've ever seen in person. If it wasnt for him I'd only have a connect for Jordan's and Foamposites but he got me on Lebron's, Kobe's, and KD's so I'm good. Now I just keep my fingers crossed he stays in good health and employed! Connects are out there if anybody reads this, you just gotta get out from in front of your computer and use whatever employment you have to provide shoe store employees things they cant provide themselves. Takes a little work but its WELL worth it once you establish them. Lucky you bro, pulling off two pair. Call you Quick Finger from now on :lol:

Well that wasnt that funny..... :stoneface:

That Team Orange KD restock went fast at $50 something bucks, what a steal...

:nerd:

Last edited:
nerd.gif
Yup they restocked a few hours ago in limited sizes I think as well as the photo blue,

Edit: Yea Photo Blue KDs on NDC Sizes 9, 10-12

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-462925/pgid-437011

Last edited:
NOO i am still awaiting confirmation!!

its probably because i ordered another item along with it.

For those who has their USA pair shipped does your order number start with a Capital O or a Lower case o?

Last edited:
For the first time there is a pair of Nerfs for sale in my size but the price is just :x :x :x 2600

Feel ya man. Been looking for WMs and a used pair popped up on eBay for over 900. People are straight ******ed with it now.

speaking of weatherman....some dude offered me weathermans for Lebron 9 Chinas like back in Nov...and i passed....feeling kinda stupid now...hahaha oh wells

Back
Top Bottom