OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Don't know how ya'll did it. Got hit instantly with "high traffic error":\

I clicked the fastest I've ever done on this macbook

Link up, click, select size, add to cart, check out, paypal, checkout, confirmation email..* Fist pumps then high fives closest person in the room*

Is there actually confirmation that these sold out? Could it be that it's a glitch in the system?
I think all the pairs are that haven't been sold are being held in carts, and the twitter won't say they're sold out until everyone checks out. I know, it's tormenting me they haven't tweeted that they're all gone.

oh well got the supremes dunks few days ago and that was even harder to get, on to the next shoe, olympic kds next week

Last edited:
Weird thing is nike logged me out of my account as I was trying to checkout as well. I did get to the CC info section though so I don't know If that made a difference? Regardless I'm happy and glad I actually tried. Hopefully I get them and not a cancellation. Meh, Going to work now, Peace!

Last edited:
Off topic, anybody know what the deal with post counts is?
I had well over 400.
But after the move NT restarted me at zero.

so angry :smh:
clicked add to cart before the link was even tweeted and got hit with the

:x :x :x :x :x

Struck out online. With each release it gets harder and harder to buy. It's sad that they are alienating their hardcore customers, but hey we'll just get replaced by a new generation.

just for ish and giggles...couldn't even add them to cart...

Off topic, anybody know what the deal with post counts is?
I had well over 400.
But after the move NT restarted me at zero.
The new system a lot of people got reset to 0.
Gotta start back over haha

Oh and BTW the KD IV ST's are officially gone from NDC

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom