OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by manslayer

How much would a pair of BHM's, ASGs, UT's, and Rouges cost me in a size 13 right now guys?

Been wanting the BHM's for such a long time, same with the UT's, but I wasn't around when they were releasing.

Right now is the worst possible time to buy. All the hype around KD and OKC possibly winning a title has prices through the roof. I wouldnt personally pay more than 125 for rogues or UTs. Galaxy's will cost you anywhere from 225 up. I saw a pair over 400 on the bay this week which is crazy! BHM is 150 and up. I'll keep a look out for your size.

Originally Posted by Weather

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

someone had a interesting idea with the finals

Lebron and Kevin "TOE TO TOE"
Not a single damn GR....
Hypebeast picture 
30t6p3b.gif

That's the point though.  Put the most limited, most sought after KDs against the most limited, most sought after LeBrons (although the person who posted the picture doesn't have quite the selection of LBJ's as KDs.
It wouldn't be fair because none of Lebron's shoes this year were as rare as the Nerfs. Were the Weathermans HOH exclusives or HOH/Niketown exclusive?

I heard there's about double the number of WM pairs as Nerfs.

You are right though, limited wise, the only thing that the LeBrons had are the Watch the Thrones, and those probably shouldn't even be mentioned because that was just a friends release.

If anyone can upload a photo but KD has the away NBA finals KD IV with orange laces on..looks good
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gocougs77

If he wore the yotds on court I'd have a lot more respect for his court shoe game.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The dude is 23 making $15 million a year, you think that he cares what some kid on NT thinks about his "court shoe game"?

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Originally Posted by ryanang7

I think if you're willing to be patient, a better price will come around but if you have to have them, that's pretty comparable to what people are asking.  DS?

laugh.gif
how many times you going to come across a sz 11 weatherman these days?
true that.. I keep finding baby sizes.. that's all I see anymore.
I came across DS size 9 and 10.5 recently for $500.  They're out there.  Like I said, it really depends on if you're willing to wait.

Originally Posted by ohshoefreak

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

Anyone can forward me the product #'s for both the N7's from NIKE, thanks in advance
King,
When you get those will you shoot them my way also? I've heard they're still at some outlets. Really wanna do a search and cop.
I saw both colorways of N7's when I was on nikefind at my local nikestore.  I believe one of the California outlets had quite a few sizes of both colors.  Don't remember which, though.

lolwhut he never wears them. so you found three pics.

dude is always wearing the same black, all white or home gr's every game. he wore the xmas colorway once, the galaxy's once, he wore one yotd shoe once, never wore the nerfs during the regular season, never wore the weathermans during the regular season, and doesn't wear any of the other colorways.

thats his style but it would be nice to see him rock something different.

Seeing that pic of him wearing Nerfs is crushing.  I had kinda put them out of my head and moved on, but the pics are great and the orange elites, though not by any means a "perfect" match, look 
pimp.gif
with them.  No way in #$%$ I am dropping 600+ on them though so I guess I will have to make due with a similar ID.  Just not the same though.  Could care less about the hoop and box at this point, but a crispy pair DS would be most amazing.

Back
Top Bottom