OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
I think it’s time for me to move from these, I saw the promo too late that resell is still at resell even with the 20% off promo

Well, I ooped my knit for night racers to somebody in this thread for retail back when they first released. Ever since then I've wanted them again, but refused to pay the high resale prices. That ebay code allowed me to get them for a decent price. Lost out about $30 on the whole thing (from selling for retail before), but I'm happy to have them. :pimp:

Got pale greys for $80 with the code along with some tech knit stuff. Wanted the black and white trainers, but even with the code it was still more expensive than GOAT/StockX.

Got pale greys for $80 with the code along with some tech knit stuff. Wanted the black and white trainers, but even with the code it was still more expensive than GOAT/StockX.
damn..and i thought I got a good deal at $130.

what size and what time did you cop?

my 9.5 order from kixpress got canceled. my refund amount was $210 lol. that’ll be adjusted i’m sure

Last edited:
Damn, that’s some BS

I was gonna buy some kicks on kixpress but thankfully I passed and decided to buy something else with the coupon

82232A4A-3174-4C7F-BF4A-2E71C30CCEE8.jpeg

Nike did their thing with this cw. *slow claps

I’m good off these new colorways just bring back more OG solid colorways. All new colorways especially the ones up above bout to hit the sales racks and the outlets.

Do you find flyknit trainers to stretch out after some wear? I'm on the fence if I should get rid of my TTS because they're a bit snug, I own a pair half size up and they feel more loose but a little too much excess
space in the toe area and a little loose heel.

Do you find flyknit trainers to stretch out after some wear? I'm on the fence if I should get rid of my TTS because they're a bit snug, I own a pair half size up and they feel more loose but a little too much excess
space in the toe area and a little loose heel.

Experience may vary, but yes mines feel loose now. Although it wasn't extremely tight to begin with, the knit does feel more flexible now.

Back
Top Bottom