OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
my local HoH has had the same FKRs sitting for such a long time...I swear the white ones are turning yellow...the all blacks practically look green...

It always reminds me of what first clued me into racers. Few years ago (around 2014) I was at the Beaverton employee store, don't remember exactly but they had a wide variety of racers, volt, red, orange, (I think, this was at the tail end of a decade of not caring about Nikes, I think I had a pair of AF1s and some Free 2.0s).....my little brother, had the whole "rainbow" as he called it. Anyways, they were priced at $75 or so. I wasn't quite used to such innovative things, I thought more than 2 colors on sneakers was "crazy". I thought owning more than 1 pair of the same model was dumb (except AF1s rofl). So instead I just got a wide variety of Chucks, AF1s, AM1 and clothes :smh:

Fast forward '15 and I re-discovered this forum, saw pics of the Oreos, Dragicon's sizing posts, and heard there was a restock at the same HoH, I rushed over and got the 2nd to last pair. I've completely trashed them now so they've become the equivalent to my flip flops for the backyard.........

Just this past weekend, went to checkin for this week's drops, I was shocked to see all those racers just sitting there, equal to the nondescript zooms/airs/lunars on sale.

I'm hoping for the day we see them come back and have a timche rant about midsole confort followed by a dragicon lowkey flame/hilarious response.

Speaking of the TBs... I'm hoping to have them done like this....
Flyknit Racer X LunarTempo - Black Sunset.png
once I find the soles.

i like how my post got people actually defending their statements. well "let's talk about it" instead and just say the word "trash" and walking away like you made a valid statement/favorable opinion and everyone should agree with you. pssh that's not how things work.
I assume this is where you were about to “hit me with the facts”? lol ok. I believe you might have misunderstood/forgot the intent of my first and second post because your overall message is essentially what I’ve been saying all along? And all you’ve done is contradict yourself to a level that’s pure comedy.

First you said: “dudes need to realize certain performance shoes aren't only meant for stunting for the gram its actually use them in the sport you’re playing so you can perform better in said sport or activity”
But then in your last message you said:
“I would say that the flyknits aren't geared towards doing hardcore road running as they were when they were first introduce. Cause the newer nike running shoes have been developed to succeed the the flyknit racers where the flyknit racers failed to please group of athletes that might want structure and not fit as narrow. they are mainly now for the causal crowd who wants a good looking aesthetic shoe. fashion over function basically.”

BRO WHAT!? Lol what happened to their purpose of increasing performance in sports/activities? So, are they or are they not “geared towards running?” If they are to increase performance of your sport then how is it that you’re also saying athletes complained, Nike replaced them with better technology and in YOUR opinion, they aren’t “geared towards hardcore road running”? And these athletes you said Nike designed new shoes for; can they tell between a good/bad shoe? Do they have valid opinions? Btw what makes an opinion “valid”? Lol I assume you meant our opinions are invalid because we are not athletes? Opinions are never subject to anyone’s acknowledgment, but after your display of pure ideocracy yours just might be invalid.

“just because you have frankenstein feet doesn't mean it's bad shoe for the masses. its a bad shoe for YOU! cause it doesn't work for YOU and YOU should like elsewhere, where you can get a shoe that fits and form to your foot.

Clearly you remember nothing about anything I originally said. I said I ran sprints in racers and at one point loved them, even had a collection. I even said I had narrow feet and they fit me fine. So, your Frankenstein comment makes no sense.

You have contradicted yourself so much its truly comical. So, what you like the shoe for its casual purposes? You can do that with any shoe. Let’s remember Nike designed it as a running shoe! So, standing in the gym or riding your bike isn’t a good measure of performance for any running shoe. Clearly, you’re partial to them, and that’s great. But let’s remember you were the E-warrior discrediting opinions because they weren’t “athletes” but yet here you are only riding bikes in them? Lol While ALSO making numerous contradictions to yourself on how their performance is poor for running. So, it looks like you’re the only one “chopping up your statements”

No chance I pay retail for the blacks. I want em, but not that bad. I suggest waiting it out unless you have to have them now. They’ll go on sale soon enough.

Did they ever re-stock on the flyknit racer triple blacks though? I missed out at release and never saw them again.

I do too. Not sure whether or not I should gamble and wait for disco prices though.

Buy on Nike on release day. Wear them, and enjoy them. Then, in a couple months, see if you can get them cheaper. If you find a great deal, buy them, and return those DS shoes to Nike from your oringal purchase. As long as you don't wear the newest ones, you can return the shoes to Nike for years.

I assume this is where you were about to “hit me with the facts”? lol ok. I believe you might have misunderstood/forgot the intent of my first and second post because your overall message is essentially what I’ve been saying all along? And all you’ve done is contradict yourself to a level that’s pure comedy.

First you said: “dudes need to realize certain performance shoes aren't only meant for stunting for the gram its actually use them in the sport you’re playing so you can perform better in said sport or activity”
But then in your last message you said:
“I would say that the flyknits aren't geared towards doing hardcore road running as they were when they were first introduce. Cause the newer nike running shoes have been developed to succeed the the flyknit racers where the flyknit racers failed to please group of athletes that might want structure and not fit as narrow. they are mainly now for the causal crowd who wants a good looking aesthetic shoe. fashion over function basically.”

BRO WHAT!? Lol what happened to their purpose of increasing performance in sports/activities? So, are they or are they not “geared towards running?” If they are to increase performance of your sport then how is it that you’re also saying athletes complained, Nike replaced them with better technology and in YOUR opinion, they aren’t “geared towards hardcore road running”? And these athletes you said Nike designed new shoes for; can they tell between a good/bad shoe? Do they have valid opinions? Btw what makes an opinion “valid”? Lol I assume you meant our opinions are invalid because we are not athletes? Opinions are never subject to anyone’s acknowledgment, but after your display of pure ideocracy yours just might be invalid.

“just because you have frankenstein feet doesn't mean it's bad shoe for the masses. its a bad shoe for YOU! cause it doesn't work for YOU and YOU should like elsewhere, where you can get a shoe that fits and form to your foot.

Clearly you remember nothing about anything I originally said. I said I ran sprints in racers and at one point loved them, even had a collection. I even said I had narrow feet and they fit me fine. So, your Frankenstein comment makes no sense.

You have contradicted yourself so much its truly comical. So, what you like the shoe for its casual purposes? You can do that with any shoe. Let’s remember Nike designed it as a running shoe! So, standing in the gym or riding your bike isn’t a good measure of performance for any running shoe. Clearly, you’re partial to them, and that’s great. But let’s remember you were the E-warrior discrediting opinions because they weren’t “athletes” but yet here you are only riding bikes in them? Lol While ALSO making numerous contradictions to yourself on how their performance is poor for running. So, it looks like you’re the only one “chopping up your statements”

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom