OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Does flyknit naturally shrink over time? I just put on my old flyknit lunar 3's from a few years ago and I swear they fit much tighter than they used to.
could just be due to the fact that you haven't rocked them in a while which is why you feel that way

I received my Oreo Trainers yesterday which I did not expect to receive so soon. Props to Nike for shipping them out quick.

Though controversial, I wanted to comment on sizing.

Some background: My TTS is a men's US size 10D (average width) which I go with all my dress shoes. Over time, I've noticed my right foot has become wider. I believe this is typical with your more dominant foot. Despite that one shoe fitting tighter, I will generally stick with my true size knowing that the shoe's upper will mold, appropriately. Nevertheless, I consider my TTS to remain the same.

Although, TTS in Flyknit Racers fit too narrow for me on both feet. I will half-size up to a 10.5 when purchasing those and cinch the laces tighter than any other sneaker I own. I do not wear socks when wearing Racers so they are loose at initial wear, but as the day progresses, the fit feels spot on especially as a casual shoe. The Racer is a gem which I have no qualms about pinning it up against Ultra Boost in terms of comfort. It's just as comfortable when you find the right fit, and ventilation works superb in the Texas summer heat. Of course, they're dope looking sneakers!

Knowing all this, I was at a crossroads when deciding on size for the Trainers. YouTube opinions were split and less assuring. Some said go TTS; others said go with Racer sizing. When in doubt, know your TTS and always go with that, and that's what I did with the Oreo drop. In my case, TTS gives me the perfect fit on my left foot and comfortable, snug fit on the right foot. As with Racers, I do not intend wearing these with socks.

Below are a couple of pictures comparing my size 10 Trainer vs. my size 10.5 Racer. Note: The Trainer appears to be longer granted the Racer has been worn longer. Despite this, the Racer fits looser. Also, note the toebox widths difference.

trainer_vs_racer02.JPG
trainer_vs_racer.JPG

Last edited:
What's comfort like on these? And sizing? TTS?
Wore mine yesterday all day for the first time. I went with my usual 9.5 which I wear in racers and ultra boost 1.0s. Good sizing. Comfort is fine. Not great, then again I think anything other than UB is trash these days comfort wise so there's that. They look fantastic on feet. Very happy

Wore mine yesterday all day for the first time. I went with my usual 9.5 which I wear in racers and ultra boost 1.0s. Good sizing. Comfort is fine. Not great, then again I think anything other than UB is trash these days comfort wise so there's that. They look fantastic on feet. Very happy
Agreed. I love the look of racers/trainers, but after wearing mine all day yesterday, there's no comparison to Boost. Like comparing the sophomore team to the varsity team

If I have a deadstock pair of flyknit racers without the box or receipt and not within 30 days of original purchase, will I still be able to return the shoes?

If I have a deadstock pair of flyknit racers without the box or receipt and not within 30 days of original purchase, will I still be able to return the shoes?

You're probably stretching it trying to return without the receipt nor the box. They wouldn't have a bar code to scan the return. I'd say no but I don't know for sure.

Back
Top Bottom