OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
20 minute drive is nothing though. Or is that just without traffic. It takes me like 10 minutes just to get to the mall in my town.
Without traffic lmao, otherwise it turns into 45 minutes or so.

Depending how much I got in the bank, I'll consider doubling up and getting a second pair with my OG release

Does Nike Accept any returns even after 30 days if you have the order number with you? I tripled up on the 3.0's but would like to return one of my pairs and cop the 2.0's. I know the site says you can but wondering if there was a time period or can I return even pairs 2-5 years old?

Does Nike Accept any returns even after 30 days if you have the order number with you? I tripled up on the 3.0's but would like to return one of my pairs and cop the 2.0's. I know the site says you can but wondering if there was a time period or can I return even pairs 2-5 years old?

Its not a problem as long as they are unworn. Just mail them back and they will refund you.

You can return unworn product up to 2 years from the date of purchase

Just cleaned my closet and realized I have an extra pair of Multicolor 3.0's in a Size 9.5. Anyone who wants it for retail + ship, hit me.

FTL getting these on the 7th. Any chance they might sit for say 15 min at least or gonna be immediate strike. 

idk how MC 3.0 went down. 

Last edited:
FTL getting these on the 7th. Any chance they might sit for say 15 min at least or gonna be immediate strike. 

I don't think anybody really knows. Hopefully adidas drops a bunch of shoes to keep the beasts away.

Man I remember getting my MC1.0's on NDC with my homies discount. Shoes sat for a couple days. With the Adidas hype these shoudnt be too too hard to get but I woudnt wait either.

My pair still looks fuego. :smokin

I don't think anybody really knows. Hopefully adidas drops a bunch of shoes to keep the beasts away.

I know I was wondering more about how MC 3.0 went down.

MC3 was widely available. SNKRS in the AM, and it was on NDC before noon. This release, since it is at shoe palace and other places already will probably be similar... but I'm not sleeping. I'm going o try and get my pairs early. Mix and match weaves.

MC3 was widely available. SNKRS in the AM, and it was on NDC before noon. This release, since it is at shoe palace and other places already will probably be similar... but I'm not sleeping. I'm going o try and get my pairs early. Mix and match weaves.
I bet FTL will bf FCFS, If so, I will be there in the AM. Pick these best choices.

Won't know yet until they're on launch calendar, but I guess they will be FCFS.

Why the 15 min window? My rule to copping kicks im unsure if they'll sell out or not is to just buy at multiple places til im satisfied and return em if i find em below retail or see that theyre sitting

Right, I remember that, but I just couldn't remember if they ever sat even for just a bit. But they restocked a bunch of times as well. But the initial wave definitely sold out so definitely not sleeping on these. 
Why the 15 min window? My rule to copping kicks im unsure if they'll sell out or not is to just buy at multiple places til im satisfied and return em if i find em below retail or see that theyre sitting
Got a lot of things going on April 7th. There is a chance I might not be available right at the second they drop, but I am definitely gonna do my best.

I'm going on a fly that will depature 9:30 am on April 7th.. Pray i can scoop a pair from my mobil in the Airport.. 
smokin.gif
roll.gif

Right, I remember that, but I just couldn't remember if they ever sat even for just a bit. But they restocked a bunch of times as well. But the initial wave definitely sold out so definitely not sleeping on these. 

Got a lot of things going on April 7th. There is a chance I might not be available right at the second they drop, but I am definitely gonna do my best.
Whats your size?

guys, i really don't think they're gonna sell out

the all-whites being easily available should be a good indicator of how attainable this and future releases will be

the hype for this model is (thankfully) dead

Last edited:
already not available in my size....

think i will cop as soon as I can on these just to be safe. Really want the MC 2.0s

Being cheap here. Do you guys think MC2 be a SNKRS exclusive 4/7? Or available also on NDC? I have a promo code that can't be used on SNKRS and hoping to use it on Nike.com instead. But don't want to run the risk of it either selling out on NDC or not showing on the site at all. Thanks

Being cheap here. Do you guys think MC2 be a SNKRS exclusive 4/7? Or available also on NDC? I have a promo code that can't be used on SNKRS and hoping to use it on Nike.com instead. But don't want to run the risk of it either selling out on NDC or not showing on the site at all. Thanks
The MC 3 were SNKRS first then NDC later iirc

From recent releases, the only one that didn't really make it to NDC later that day was the fire roosters, no parkings, and the three earth tone racers. It seems like there are a lot of the MC2 this time around. I think they will hit NDC later in the day, but I'm not taking any chances. Often when these shoes hit NDC, they aren't always in a FSR.

Back
Top Bottom