OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Weird. Been buying from RRS for over 2 years and they usually ship via FedEx. This time I'm getting tracking info for OnTrac. Wonder how fast they are to CA

My Oreo 1.0's just came in from runningwearhouse. Glad I was able to pick these up for under retail. Here they are next to my Oreo 2.0's. After I copped I came back to post the link but deedeecee012 had beat me to it by a few secs. Congrats to everyone who got a pair and if you didn't, don't worry. Just like everyone else has said, I'm sure they'll be more widely available soon. Not the best weave on the toes of either pair but I'll keep 'em.

Weird. Been buying from RRS for over 2 years and they usually ship via FedEx. This time I'm getting tracking info for OnTrac. Wonder how fast they are to CA

OnTrac is pretty dope. And its coming from San Diego, so I'd be surprised if you don't get it by Thursday, Saturday at the latest.

Anyone get an e-mail confirmation from Jackrabbit? Been 30 minutes for me...

Jackrabbit has by far the worst customer service and product fulfillment team imaginable. I've ordered many times from them in the past, and I would say about 15% of the items ever made it to the doorstep.

I was told recently that they were bought by finish line, and finish line was helping with their order fulfillment and warehouse stuff.

I've ordered many times from them in the past, and I would say about 15% of the items ever made it to the doorstep.

if you noticed a pattern of it, whyd you keep ordering from there?

Flyknit Racers for $49, lunaracers for $29, Nike knit shirts for $14. It was worth the trouble of ordering, but it's annoying to call and talking to them on the phone to cancel the orders of the stuff that never ships.

I even had one guy trying to convince me that the order was still going to ship after three weeks of "processing". :lol:

I have both and for some reason, Racer upper with Lunar soles fit my feet better.. so much so, I hardly ever wear the HTM Lunars anymore..
I would probably say because the sole swaps require a .5 larger racer upper so you have more width to work with.  

Back
Top Bottom