OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters

no codes tomorrow 
i'm very aware of that. I was just arguing the statement that it was one per code YESTERDAY. I'm sure tmrw will be one per customer, but saying it will be 1 per customer tmrw because of how it was yesterday isn't right. Same shoe but different release procedure. 

When Oreos restocked in the middle of the night, I bought 3 pairs. There wasn't a limit on how many can be purchased.

Just because they seem limited now, doesn't mean they won't restock, and release in store at a later date. Seems like a lot of that type of stuff going on lately to build hype.

i'm very aware of that. I was just arguing the statement that it was one per code YESTERDAY. I'm sure tmrw will be one per customer, but saying it will be 1 per customer tmrw because of how it was yesterday isn't right. Same shoe but different release procedure. 
noted

i wonder if I can cop off snkrs and ndc 
nerd.gif

copped oreos off that last restock from snkrs and ndc, same info and everything but different sizes

Last edited:
^ future restocks can happen but for right now these look real limited... its one thing if footlocker dont got them but no niketown ny :x

noted

i wonder if I can cop off snkrs and ndc :nerd:
If using same acct, prob get canceled.

Also, these will release on swoosh (just like any other release), but don't count on them being discounted unless they sit for a few days.

When Oreos restocked in the middle of the night, I bought 3 pairs. There wasn't a limit on how many can be purchased.

Just because they seem limited now, doesn't mean they won't restock, and release in store at a later date. Seems like a lot of that type of stuff going on lately to build hype.
There was a limit of 1 pair from the restock a couple weeks ago

Im sure these are the same as the Oreo's in terms of production numbers/availability. Nike is doing this to build the hype on them and im sure they will restock here and there after RD just like the oreo's. 

Also, these will release on swoosh (just like any other release), but don't count on them being discounted unless they sit for a few days.
I was able to get the Oreo 1s on last restock with same account on NDC and SNKR 

either that or even better bots will be able to take advantage of SNKRS like they have in the past...

Honestly I have no idea what's gonna happen but I'm hopeful!
You can use a BOT on SNKRS? I thought the whole point of SNKRS was to eliminate BOTs

You can use a BOT on SNKRS? I thought the whole point of SNKRS was to eliminate BOTs
Hahahahaha... no, it facilitated developing them. SNKRS was HEAVILY exploited a few months ago. Oh boy, I thought this was known...

Hopefully Nike's patched up these issues...

Hahahahaha... no, it facilitated developing them. SNKRS was HEAVILY exploited a few months ago. Oh boy, I thought this was known...

Hopefully Nike's patched up these issues...
Dam! My comfort level was just eliminated.

I was able to get the Oreo 1s on last restock with same account on NDC and SNKR 
wonder if I can try to grab another pair tomorrow? A friend is asking me to help him out... Might just have wifey use her account.

It's actually not that hard to fake the user-agent and device-type in the request header. It's just how well prepared Nike did to prevent hacking. It makes little differences to BOTs between an app or a PC/Mac.

Back
Top Bottom