OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Mornin'....Happy Flyknit Friday!

MC 2s are so much better than the first ones... I hope these end up like all the second version lately, and are attainable at retail or close...

DEAL OF THE WEEK!!!

Last friday i received the oreo volts for 170 shipped worn a few times. Today I received a worn once for 70 + shipping! Thought they would be fake but turned out to be better than the most expensive! Also ordered the OG flyknit laces from rope lace supply (right pair) 

DEAL OF THE WEEK!!!

Last friday i received the oreo volts for 170 shipped worn a few times. Today I received a worn once for 70 + shipping! Thought they would be fake but turned out to be better than the most expensive! Also ordered the OG flyknit laces from rope lace supply (right pair) 

but what's the point of buying the same shoes twice lol you paid $240 for the same 2 shoes

this is my deal of the week.. was bored and just searched for it and thus came up I had to pull the trigger

woah purchased at 1 Am last night wake up to a confirmation email that it has been shipped.. repped to whoever posted the link

I missed the link...so blinded by this i was almost ready to drop way above retail just to get a pair. Now I'm scrambling to find any available again.

I missed the link...so blinded by this i was almost ready to drop way above retail just to get a pair. Now I'm scrambling to find any available again.
it comes and goes .. my rule of thumb with the oreos was nothing more than 200 shipped ..

Legit check on these university red racers!

http://niketalk.com/t/632700/does-this-box-of-flyknit-racers-look-legit

do they even make fake university red racers?
I don't think there are fake Uni Red's out there at the moment (at least not yet). There's fake black tongue B/W's, MC1's, and Chlorines so far.

As a rule, you should go by more than just the box when doing LC's....fools put fakes shoes in legit boxes all the time
mean.gif
 so be careful out there. Get pics of the actual shoes.

So I accidently bought a uk 9.5 instead of a U.S. 9.5. Is there any way I can shrink them? I usually wear a U.S. 9.5-10.

I don't think there are fake Uni Red's out there at the moment (at least not yet). There's fake black tongue B/W's, MC1's, and Chlorines so far.

As a rule, you should go by more than just the box when doing LC's....fools put fakes shoes in legit boxes all the time
mean.gif
 so be careful out there. Get pics of the actual shoes.
sorry haha thats true..i meant to link this:

http://niketalk.com/t/632725/flyknit-racers-university-red-legit-check

legit check please!

Last edited:
Steam them. Look it up on YouTube. Not sure if you'll be able to shrink em a full size tho...

Those are on point. Legit.
thanks! so what do you guys think are the best flyknit racer colorways? red and the blue and purple are in my top of the list even though they don't go with many fits. black and white are my number 1 though, wish I had them.

this is my lame attempt at trying to match them and make them look decent..i should of wore a plain grey t shirt though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom