OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
To each there own man, racers have the best look, best flyknit pattern, the best flyknit you can get for looks, the trainer is a little more comfortable, but the lunar 3 is the definetly the most comfortable shoe, this all my opinion tho. Also the Trainers have a lot of weak colorways, can't say the same for the racer.

Yup. Same opinion as me.

to me racers are considerably more comfortable than trainers. i don't know if it makes a difference but my personal experience is with the black/white padded trainers. trainers offer better stability though, there were talks earlier of using racers in the gym but i don't think they're appropriate for that other than running on treadmill, wouldn't hesitate using the trainers for squats/etc though. in terms of comfort, flyknit racers and flyknit lunar chukkas are at the top of the list for me personally.

Alot of racers/trainers, but I have 0 htm thanks to @MD177  
wink.gif

Last edited:
I'm curious, how many of you guys have doubles of pairs? Not sure if I should sell or keep the stocked pair.

I have yet in my 10+ years of being into sneakers purchased doubles with any intent. The way I see it is there are so many pairs of shoes (already released and releasing) that I want that I can't justify buying doubles. Instead of buying a double I can buy a different pair.

That may change with the MC2's (might double up for trade bait for MC1's or white/black trainers or to stock) or with the Nike Air Mowabb's releasing soon (one of my all time favorite shoes).

Walter..

Can anyone recommend me any good no show socks? I usually wear Dri-fit no shows, but they make my foot fit a little more puffy and it makes my feet REALLY uncomfortable in my racers. Thanks in advance.

Can anyone recommend me any good no show socks? I usually wear Dri-fit no shows, but they make my foot fit a little more puffy and it makes my feet REALLY uncomfortable in my racers. Thanks in advance.
i like the low cut/no show socks from uniqlo. They have the liner type as well as the thicker sock material but definitely not as thick as some nike drifits Decent quality and pretty good prices.

Quick question, not sure if Im asking in the right thread,
if not direct me, but my girl has plantar fasciitis
and has a pair of Lunar 3's. Im tryna find out if
anyone knows wether Zoom Fit Agilities or Lunarglide
7's will be anymore comfortable. Preciate any info.

I would say lunarglides

PT here and I always recommended these to clients for some general athletic shoes

I buy my no-show socks from the converse outlet. You get 6 pairs for $10-13.

I buy my no shows from J Crew Factory stores. Cheap and packaged in 3s. Sounds like the converse outlet is a better deal though.

Back
Top Bottom