OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Same dudes that are saying white tongue>black tongue are the same dudes that would be saying black tongue>white tongue had the black tongues released first.

Imo, black tongue>white tongue for reasons already mentioned.

Last edited:
if you look and see the tongue is black, while the black/white racers from last year have a white tongue. Don't buy these from Size but buy from Road Runner sports. It will be the same shoe.

I'm based in the UK & some people here are in the UK/Europe so ain't nothing wrong buying from size.

Does anybody know if any other UK retailers will stock the black/white racers and or if Size? will restock and also stock half sizes as they didn't on todays release?

Can't we all agree to disagree on tongue color? I'm just happy that I was able to order a pair for $120. Hope they don't get cancelled

Same dudes that are saying white tongue>black tongue are the same dudes that would be saying black tongue>white tongue had the black tongues released first.

Imo, black tongue>white tongue for reasons already mentioned.
totally agree. i have the whites, and i like them the same amount but tongue does get dirty quick. had the seahawks on preorder for 2 months now. if i get some extra $ for xmas i'll cop another black/white pair to keep on the side as the average person wont even notice. IMO both are clean and both are black/white so no big deal for me... in the end are you really going to walk up to a random on the street and say you're black tongues are nice but my OG white tongues are better?

what if nike starts to release other older colorways with the inverted tongue? volts? uni reds? chlorines? dark greys?

just pre-ordered the black/white racers from rrs since they're doing 10% cashback. I would rather pay $108 for a pair now than have to try watch them go for over $200 in a few months and feel stupid for passing on them.

will make a decision between the racers and my black/white trainers once they arrive, as I really only care to keep one pair.

old>new

luckily i sold my double 2 weeks ago lol

but i did pre-order 2 pairs, so ill have 3 pairs of these. the only CW i would do that with.

the red/orange is at this point still just a sample, but they will def be had if so

i dont see nike releasing anymore blk/white after multiple restocks of the OG and now a new version, maybe in time tho

honestly, after seeing the sample of the womens flyknit free's for spring 15', im kinda dissapointed with the CW's nike is releasing for the racers. I know the flyknit technology is new, but after seeing that, i cant help but think they could do so much better. I mean just take a look at some of the MC HTM's, the colorways are to solid/basic/bland imo, with that said i have almost every CW, and 4 pairs having doubles so dont get me wrong, favorite shoe atm. 

side note, anyone think another small restock of the oreo's will hit outlets again? 

i should have doubled up, and if they do i bet it will be a little after the blk/wht come out on NDC. 

I really wish there was more to talk about then these b&w racers that are due in '15! Please release soon so we can collectively move on..

^ well there isn't so.....

so the toe on these is incorrect judging by the other images right?

Back
Top Bottom