OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters

Does anyone know where i can pick these up in the Uk or order these on line in the UK? as I've been trying to get black/white racers for 5 months now.

Thanks in advance.
Yeah i ant find anywhere that has those in europe
I've heard that Size? shops should have them. If not then I would give it a few more weeks for them to pop up at other shops as well. 

Regret not taking advantage of that 25% +10% ebates at RRS /: but pulled the trigger yday

Hey guys, i want to know hows the sizing on racer? i currently use flyknit lunarone on EUR 45 and it is pretty tight.. 

Hows the sizing compared to lunarone?

Thanks

To anyone who have used angelus paint before.
Can anyone speak of the outcome using dye/paint on the flyknit material? I know people have painted white/black swooshes or taken electric green trainers and painted tounge and midsole but..
im thinking of taking more drastic measures and changing the entire color of the shoe.
I know paint dries and gets stiff and i would imagine it wouldn't look as good if i could dye the knit but i wounder if it would even work?
i know there's dye for suede but i wonder about flyknit...

Thinking about bjying cheap used trainers and testing waters...

You'd have to dilute the paint, and possibly add multiple coats for it to take properly...

Dye might be the best route for something like that.

For the pre-orders on RRS, do they charge you when you place the order OR when they ship them out (Jan 4)?

For the pre-orders on RRS, do they charge you when you place the order OR when they ship them out (Jan 4)?
Have u tried reading like a page back or so. Has all he answers you need Papi. They charge you once u place the order.....then again when they ship it. [emoji]128102[/emoji]

Have u tried reading like a page back or so. Has all he answers you need Papi. They charge you once u place the order.....then again when they ship it. [emoji]128102[/emoji]

"Papi"?

i cant believe that DS white trainers UNPADDED sz 13 i just sitting in the FB flyknit seller group. he was asking 400 shipped the other day...... if it were only a 12-12.5

i cant believe that DS white trainers UNPADDED sz 13 i just sitting in the FB flyknit seller group. he was asking 400 shipped the other day...... if it were only a 12-12.5

I can't believe you believe this a deal lol

They should be going for $200-$300

They sat around for eons.

Not like the shoe came out 10 years ago.

Anyone know where to get size 4 or 4.5 racers? sold out of most color ways on ndc and most other running sites don't have sizes that low
nerd.gif
Best way to obtain either of those sizes is to buy them as soon as they release. Smaller sizes sell out pretty quick.

I wear 11.5 in trainers, would 1/2 size up or down in racers work?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom