OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
I wear a size 11 for all flyknits.. I found a pair of Oreo racers for $200 worn once but its a size 11.5. I own a pair of trainers that is size 11.5 and is a little big on me so i put in a another pair of soles and it fits perfect.. Have any of you guys done this?

Last edited:
I wear a size 11 for all flyknits.. I found a pair of Oreo racers for $200 worn once but its a size 11.5. I own a pair of trainers that is size 11.5 and is a little big on me so i put in a another pair of soles and it fits perfect.. Have any of you guys done this?
If you have access to a steamer then you can steam them and they'll shrink down to size. Should fit like a glove afterwards.

If you have access to a steamer then you can steam them and they'll shrink down to size. Should fit like a glove afterwards.
I thought the steam method was to stretch the shoes and make them fit looser. Have a pair that fit slightly big as well so any info on this would be helpful

I thought the steam method was to stretch the shoes and make them fit looser. Have a pair that fit slightly big as well so any info on this would be helpful

The steamer that was intended for the shoe was for it to form to your foot.

They had them in London during the Olympics.

The fly knit is meant to be "second skin" - the steaming process allows it to form over your foot after heated.

The fly knit is meant to be "second skin" - the steaming process allows it to form over your foot after heated.
i do have access to a steamer. how long do i steam them for? how do i know when its shrunk down to fit my size?

Last edited:

i do have access to a steamer. how long do i steam them for? how do i know when its shrunk down to fit my size?
put your foot in the steamer with the shoe on

not srs

lol no, you steam them for 15-30 seconds and then put them on your feet when they're warm

your toes will stretch it back out to were it belongs

Last edited:
steam them for 30-45 seconds then put your feet in and lace them up. 

Done that with mine and they fit amazing after that

yea you wouldn't want to add to the rest of your insecurities
eyes.gif

anyway those mc zooms keep growing on me every time a picture surfaces. i'll probably end up scoopin a pair.

Would anyone be able to assist me on a legit check on these trainers? Thanks in advance fellas.
Legit homie

Got these in today and already put them to use. Rrs shipping in bags is whatever but for $115 i shouldn't complain.

^^^^

Mine should be waiting for me when I get home, hopefully the bag of death didn't have too much of an effect lol :smh:

Last edited:
It does it almost instantly, the longer you expose the shoe to steam, the more it will shrink. The nike method is the same process, it's just that your foot is more or less preventing the material from shrinking further. I did this to both racers and lunar 1s, the lunars almost didn't fit when I was done they were so tight afterwards. Fear not though they eventually stretch and form to your foot with time.
Just saw the other posts, what they^ said haha. Good luck man.

Last edited:
It does it almost instantly, the longer you expose the shoe to steam, the more it will shrink. The nike method is the same process, it's just that your foot is more or less preventing the material from shrinking further. I did this to both racers and lunar 1s, the lunars almost didn't fit when I was done they were so tight afterwards. Fear not though they eventually stretch and form to your foot with time.
thanks for the feedback. i will def try it. 
nthat.gif

I've been looking for a 13 for the longest time. Idc about paying over retail but I just can't find a pair. The ones on the bay are a skyball so don't bother.

So damn late on fk, smh. Bought lunar 2s and getting a pair of 1s but now I want a pair of the trainers but only ones at outlets are the pinks and the yellows. Any place to look besides ebay?

Back
Top Bottom