OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Need those seahawks if they ever release...
they should be releasing those 
nthat.gif

I think the Seahawks are slated for an early '15 release. I believe RRS has them for preorder? When I preordered my black/white racers they had mentioned the upcoming blue/green colour way.

I think the Seahawks are slated for an early '15 release. I believe RRS has them for preorder? When I preordered my black/white racers they had mentioned the upcoming blue/green colour way.
Spot on. The guy I spoke to a few days ago told me about the orange/black colourway coming (back), other than the blgr & b/w. Not totally sure if what he said is true though :/

Spot on. The guy I spoke to a few days ago told me about the orange/black colourway coming (back), other than the blgr & b/w. Not totally sure if what he said is true though :/

Nice! I'm intrigued with the orange/black; would be nice to get them with the RRS discount. I ordered a month or so back and heard the same for the other 2 colour ways; maybe the orange/black is a recent addition as I wasn't informed about it. I'm thinking its true, RRS is usually good with this stuff.

I wouldn't mind a Cheetos restock. Got my first pair for like $80 when they were on clearance and Nike had the additional 20% off code. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that they are THE most underrated pair of Racers.

I wouldn't mind a Cheetos restock. Got my first pair for like $80 when they were on clearance and Nike had the additional 20% off code. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that they are THE most underrated pair of Racers.
pics didnt do them justice, i was convinced when i saw them in person... #realtalk

Dangggg, thats a steal! I cant even come across a size 13. Im fiendin for some cheetos. They look crazy in pics and I am sure they are better in person

side note, how long does dope factory take to ship? i ordered a pair of the neo turq i think 2 weeks ago now and still no shoes...

Back
Top Bottom