OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Sorry I should have been more specific, I want Nike boxes lol Preferably the same orange ones, doesn't matter what the tag says.
You can go to the outlet store (verified) or nike store and ask for boxes, I've done it a few times (at the outlet) and they're more than willing to accommodate.

Just spoke with a rep on NIke.com, size 9 for the Oreos in all outlets are sold out. She did mention that she will send feedback to their development team to push for a restock since the Oreo Racer has the highest customer demand so far out of the recent colorways. Here's hoping.
tell us something new...lol

I have been hearing that since the first batch of MC racers went OOS...lol

When did you purchase them? I placed my order 9/22 and still have no word on them
I think my first order was like 8/26 the email said they would 10/4, then I got one day saying they've shipped and my card got charged. 

Last edited:
Damn, can't believe I missed out the 2nd day in a row. I called yesterday and they had no 11s left but apparently got more this morning. For anyone interested I called 10 mins ago and they had 6.5, 7, 7.5 I believe. This sucks but I'm sensing for us that missed out, our opportunity is coming sooner than later.
Are these the original Oreos or the newer Oreo/Volt?

Are these the original Oreos or the newer Oreo/Volt?

The original Oreos that we're both hunting for. If you're in that range of sizes give them a call tomorrow and hopefully they're still in stock. Good luck.

The original Oreos that we're both hunting for. If you're in that range of sizes give them a call tomorrow and hopefully they're still in stock. Good luck.
Thanks! I really would if I could, but unfortunately I don't live in the US. Would someone be kind enough to hook me up with a size 7.5 on those original Oreos?

Im sorry what is dope meaning? Fake or Legit?

Thanks
Dope is another word for drugs, which means it feels awesome, but is bad for you and will ruin your life and eventually kill you.
Also another word for "very nice"

Last edited:

Dope is another word for drugs, which means it feels awesome, but is bad for you and will ruin your life and eventually kill you.
Also another word for "very nice"
Ohh i see
roll.gif

Thanks for the answer
smile.gif

I'm not going to criticize people's opinions on colorways, but even tho all colorways are labeled as "mens shoes", some of them are clearly intended for women.

I don't know why nike doesn't just have mens, and womens labeled colorways.

The purple/Royal colorway seems like a women's colorway, but it's fore! The pink orange one looks like a women's colorway too, but when dude pages back posted EM with black laces, it looked clean.

Just weak colorways lately, and the one I liked (black/blue) should've been reversed. :smh:

That's one of the new Flyknit Air Max Multicolors. They're not in the states yet, so you have to order them internationally.

I ordered some the other day; they're awesome sneakers!

Last edited:

That's one of the new Flyknit Air Max Multicolors. They're not in the states yet, so you have to order them internationally.

I ordered some the other day; they're awesome sneakers!
hold on, you ordered this exact pair? I thought these are samples?

Im sorry for inconvenience,

But i have newest pictures, surely more clearly. It may be helpful

Please help me to authenticate these flyknit, is these FAKE or LEGIT?

Many Thanks All
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom