OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Is it even possible to find Multi Trainers at the outlets? Should I not even waste my time?
frown.gif
nerd.gif

Is it even possible to find Multi Trainers at the outlets? Should I not even waste my time?
frown.gif
nerd.gif
Shnooze, ya looze.. there were FSR's in outlets for a while a couple months back... I doubt there are any left. Call Nike and see if a rep can locate some. G'luck.

Had the worst experience dealing with Dope Factory and UPS.

Bought a pair of the volt racers from Dope Factory a few months back, they sent me 5 pairs by mistake and I was forced to return the package at the door. Then UPS lost my one pair when Dope Factory sent mine in, and I've been waiting for UPS to find the lost package for months now and I find out today that they're no longer looking for the package. Didn't want to get a refund right away cause I thought that they might be able find it. Kicking myself over the fact that I didn't take one pair out of the huge box when I got it lmao. Hoping that maybe they can get another pair from Nike and send that to me but Im doubting lmao.

it's also frustrating because Dope Factory has barely been emailing me back about all of this

Just wanted to vent lol. 

Hope no one has to experience something like this. 

Last edited:

frown.gif
nerd.gif
Shnooze, ya looze.. there were FSR's in outlets for a while a couple months back... I doubt there are any left. Call Nike and see if a rep can locate some. G'luck.
this. 

they were at plenty of outlets nationwide, some didnt do phone orders though. 

Last edited:
so i pre ordered the jade but in a 11.5... i always buy a 12 and have never bought a 11.5 before, im hoping they feel ok, if not ill just sell them

but my question is, how much longer do you think until they show up on NDC after RRS ships them out?

and for anyone who has preordered before, how quickly did they get a restock? i ask because vip pricing is obvi better than NDC. Thanks

Is there an official release date for oreo/volt in US? I think someone mentioned October? Thanks
That is the assumed release since RRS is shipping orders out in Oct. In all honesty I believe the fall '14 colorways will not hit Nike retailers until Nov. 

Last edited:
so i pre ordered the jade but in a 11.5... i always buy a 12 and have never bought a 11.5 before, im hoping they feel ok, if not ill just sell them

but my question is, how much longer do you think until they show up on NDC after RRS ships them out?

and for anyone who has preordered before, how quickly did they get a restock? i ask because vip pricing is obvi better than NDC. Thanks
I tried the same thing for my first racers.  Did not work out.  Even my TTS are snug.

well i asked hoping someone with experience could chime in....

i was once told people who bought a .5 size down from there TTS in flyknit racers, that eventually the flyknit expanded and become a more prefered fit.

but well see.

DOES ANYONE KNOW from past experiences...

in regards to pre-order through RRS; how quickly did they get an actuall "in stock" status after pre-orders were shipped? 

just woundering because if my 11.5 is too small, i dont want to wait TOO long for them to get a restock if NDC will have them up before RRS restocks

I've been wearing racers for awhile now. From my experience, they stretched for me, but not enough for you to go half a size down. I wear 8.5-9. For some reason the only racers I can comfortably wear at 8.5 are the Oreo racers. They fit a bit bigger than all the other ones. I wore a size 8.5 volt racers for a bit but I think they shrunk on me. I have 10+ pairs of racers.

Back
Top Bottom