OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters

now?

roshes were always gross.

never thought to be a single pair of those bloated marshmallow sneakers.
Are they that bad? I have a pair of Roshes, and I don't think it's THAT bad 
eek.gif

http://sneakernews.com/2014/08/02/nike-roshe-run-hyperfuse-gold-black/  <- mine 
laugh.gif
 (first time typing on NT, hi guys!)

Last edited:
Those look filthy, everybody painting their racers nowadays...

How do you get the texture to stay when you PS these?
Sorry that I missed this post before.  I usually use a levels adjustment layer, a photo filter, or the channel mixer.  It can be tricky to get it right, and i seem to often take a while on them to getting it where I want them to be.  Make sure to "preserve luminosity" when you are working with the layers.  

They look mad dope IMO. Any news on this?
This is the third time they have surfaced in my memory.  They were first shown about a half year ago, then maybe about 3 months ago, and now they have shown up again.  They were promo shoes as well as the fire berry pair (a member pointed this out a few pages ago) for sponsored nike runners.  My guess is this guy bought them from such a person.  I hope I am wrong though, and they will become a general release as I think that color way is awesome.  I don't think Nike has any plans to release them though (basing this off the NT member who claimed to be in the know)

that's from step sports japan, and a lot of their images are of samples, so that would explain the white swoosh. also, the colors for 603 are hyper punch and electric green
Thanks for clearing that up man.

I'm somewhat happy nike is releasing these awful color ways.... It at least saves me some money.  There isn't much of a temptation to buy the racers at the moment.  

You guys really dont like the roshe flyknits huh? Ill admit the black flyknit throughout them is kinda weird, but that special random colored roshe is pretty interesting

You guys really dont like the roshe flyknits huh? Ill admit the black flyknit throughout them is kinda weird, but that special random colored roshe is pretty interesting
I just think people don't like the roshe sole, not the most flattering shape

Don't understand the love for the roshe run.  Horrible shoe on and off foot.

Do like those navy (look almost black there) and volt racers.

Last edited:
I just think people don't like the roshe sole, not the most flattering shape

Your right aesthetically the sole is just :x I mean at least put some kind of creativity to them instead of just making a glob sitting there. Performance wise I have no idea I've never worn them, but my friends told me to never try running in them which is contradicting of the name - Roshe RUN

I'm sure it confuses people that these were never meant for running in :nerd:

And on another note, I can see people that liked the roshe first go on to liking flyknit in this thread, however not vice versa.

Your right aesthetically the sole is just
sick.gif
I mean at least put some kind of creativity to them instead of just making a glob sitting there. Performance wise I have no idea I've never worn them, but my friends told me to never try running in them which is contradicting of the name - Roshe RUN

I'm sure it confuses people that these were never meant for running in
nerd.gif

And on another note, I can see people that liked the roshe first go on to liking flyknit in this thread, however not vice versa.
Well, the soles aren't long lasting either 
indifferent.gif
 Walked around in mine for a few months and the soles wore out; might be because I like to drag my feet sometimes. There was once I almost slipped on a wet floor in public
frown.gif

That being said, I don't think they're that bad! Comfortable - to a certain extent.

Threw the worn out pair (I still want to live) and got myself a pair of Roshe Run Hyperfuse! 

PS. I'm a huge racer fan 
laugh.gif

I know there is a real life photo of this buried in the gallery of this thread.  However, somebody PM'd me with this request:

Anyone see that dude selling size 10.5 Oreo's for $599 on eBay??? :smh:

He's also got uni red's for $299! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom