OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Haven't been on this thread in awhile. Wow, MC Racers are going for that much now.?They were restocked on Nike a bunch of times. Figured most ppl got them then bc I even had a few days to think about copping before I pulled the trigger lol.

Hi, Does anyone know where I can locate a pair of black/white flyknit racers in size 9.5 or 10 other than ebay? Thanks.

um sure man. I can say for certain 99% of the people that see a man in these kicks assume you swing a type a way. I'm not judging, if you want to pay $150 to project that to the world, knock yourself out.

I also have the Lunar 1 in Pink Flash and will scoop the Pink/Orange Racer as well. I do me - everyone's entitled to an opinion but I'm also entitled to not value it.

If you are so worried that wearing a certain color makes you 'gay', or scan some random guy in the street head to toe to judge how homosexual they are, then I think it might actually be yourself that has questions over your own sexuality, and you're too afraid to answer them.

what size are the shoe laces on the flyknits?  any recommendations on where to buy them?  I'm looking for the round ones.

Man if you wanna buy bright colored racers or trainers that people may see on the more so "feminine" side, who cares. You do you, I buy what I like regardless of what people think.

what size are the shoe laces on the flyknits?  any recommendations on where to buy them?  I'm looking for the round ones.
I measured mine to be 42-43" (for sizes 11-11.5)

Just get some Kiwi laces from Target or New Balance 10 second laces.

New purple racers are starting to grow on me. Might cop if they pop up on RRS or RW.

Last edited:
flyknit shorts?......^^if you can fit them buy'em I could care less about others opinions especially dudes also females like dudes not scared of bright colors.

I also have the Lunar 1 in Pink Flash and will scoop the Pink/Orange Racer as well. I do me - everyone's entitled to an opinion but I'm also entitled to not value it.
that's great. gotta have pride in what you wear.

Last edited:
Debating whether to do phone order for the Lucid racers at NTBoston...

w tax + s/h brings it close to $180+....

sheesh

Back
Top Bottom