OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Had to get Chorine Blue Racers with the 20% off code yesterday from NDC. Was just meant to be with that 13 sitting there. Love my volt racers

Damn I just got cart jacked when I was checking out NDC on the chlorine blues! Smh

Last edited:
FKs are moving so quick. 
eek.gif

Just got a $25 off my next order email from NDC for being a loyal customer.. never got one of those but thinking about copping the squadron blue/blue glow trainers would be like $62 shipped with the promotion going on now

I just got that email too 
nthat.gif

Should I cop something along with the extra 20% off clearance? Or should I get tech fleece pants? Decisions, decisions...

Last edited:

Just got a $25 off my next order email from NDC for being a loyal customer.. never got one of those but thinking about copping the squadron blue/blue glow trainers would be like $62 shipped with the promotion going on now
you and I are in the same dilemma right now. 

Spring is here and summer is approaching. With adidas releasing the boost technology and the well deserved hype behind it, i have faith that nike will rerelease a huge stock of flyknits. I won't fall to resell prices.

I just got that email too 
nthat.gif

Should I cop something along with the extra 20% off clearance? Or should I get tech fleece pants? Decisions, decisions...
Solid point I never thought of that.. Was gonna get a pair of trainers and some pro combat stuff but the tech fleece is more intriguing now

I've had an NDC account for probably 5 years or so. I've spent a few hundred on it this year if that makes a difference.
same.. NDC is really good at making us spend more $$. I just placed an order a few hours ago.
roll.gif

I guess I'll be placing another one soon..
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom