OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Word those blue/crimsons are one of my favorite Racers. I've been lookin for em for a reasonable price for a few weeks now. I only ever see em on eBay for over $250 though :\

You are not alone. Contacted them about if they were going to receive them, but haven't heard a response.

Got these for a steal

^ I have my page monitor set to notify me everytime a size is added to the turq/crimson page but it's never my size :smh: :smh:.

Sucks that you don't like the Racers though. They're one of my favorite shoes from last year, really light and comfy. I kinda felt the same way about the bulging but I took some pics on feet and it doesn't actually look like my feet are bulging out, it just feels that way.

Try looking around at some local shops to see if you can find any Racers in stock and try on a pair .5 size up. They might make you change your mind.

Last edited:
Fellas, is the heel of the racers stiff or is just me? They feel a lil stiff or maybe it's cause I rock the flyknit chukkas so much & I'm just so used to those.

Kind of off topic, but is having Zoom in the heel and forefoot the same thing as full-length Zoom?  Sorry if the question is sort of obvious, but I'd like to know if there's a difference. 

^ I have my page monitor set to notify me everytime a size is added to the turq/crimson page but it's never my size :smh: :smh:.

Sucks that you don't like the Racers though. They're one of my favorite shoes from last year, really light and comfy. I kinda felt the same way about the bulging but I took some pics on feet and it doesn't actually look like my feet are bulging out, it just feels that way.

Try looking around at some local shops to see if you can find any Racers in stock and try on a pair .5 size up. They might make you change your mind.

I only have trainers at the moment, but I missed out on that NDC clearance sale for those chlorine's I had them in my cart and when I tried to checkout the site went down just my luck :stoneface:

Those would have been my first racers. I gotta try em on when I have a chance at the mall.

Would you like to school me on the page monitoring? PLEASE!

For any of the Orlando people the Kissimmee Clearance outlet has the all yellow and grey/crimson trainers for $70.

Back
Top Bottom