OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Wore my black/white trainers to the beach and needless to say, it was a BAD idea. If I do the washing machine x pillowcase trick, will they be straight?
nerd.gif
geez man... sorry to hear that... these shoes should only be worn in nice weather on paved roads... try to avoid cobblestone when possible...

guys is there any chance i can find a pair of blue glow trainers anywhere?

I've been hunting for those for ages.

If you just got sand in them then yeah exactly what irybreadi irybreadi said just vacuum them. But if it's salt water and sand then I would clean up the out-soles with some water then vacuum or shake them until you get as much sand off them as possible, then put them in delicate or hand wash cycle without insoles and laces.

Last edited:
has anybody been able to get on dope factory i haven't been able to load it since yesterday
Me either
Has anyone tried contacting dope factory through their email ever gotten a response, or do they typically leave it unanswered?
Some time ago I've bought tarp green chukkas off them and didn't get any shipping info in almost a week. So I contacted them via their email. They responded in a next day saying size I've ordered was already sold out and apologizing for this mistake. Damn, weren't even bothered to notify me till I contacted them first. They said they are waiting for a restock (weird) so I can wait or get a refund. On feb 8 I've asked when a restock is expected and are they sure my size will be available, and I didn't get any response yet.

Back
Top Bottom