OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
I think sizing depends on your preference. It would be best to try them on (if possible).

Pretty much.

I own about 25 pairs of Flyknits and the sizing is a little bit weird.

I went .5 up every pair, but there are definitely some pairs that would've been fine had I stuck TTS.

My 4 pairs of MC Racers all run slightly bigger than all of my other Racers.

I also have a pair of Women's FK1's that run slighter bigger than all my other FK1's.

If I had stuck w/ my true size w/ the other FK's my feet would've been bothering me, because minus those 5 pairs, they all fit pretty snug even .5 up.

I'm so excited for my Flyknit Racers to come. Scored for $90 on NDC using Kicksdeals. #winning

Pretty much.

I went .5 up every pair, but there are definitely some pairs that would've been fine had I stuck TTS.

I also have a pair of Women's FK1's that run slighter bigger than all my other FK1's.

If I had stuck w/ my true size w/ the other FK's my feet would've been bothering me, because minus those 5 pairs, they all fit pretty snug even .5 up.
25 pairs?  4 pairs of MC racers?

Pretty much.

25 pairs...?DUDE GIVE US PICS ALREADY.... :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Anyone know if footworksmiami.com is legit? Seems to be the only site that has black/red Racers 7.5 - 8..

Pretty much.

WOW !

I wear a 12.5 btw.

Called the local RRS around Long Beach and asked what trainers they had in sz13.  Turns out the Torrance RRS had the black/whites for $109.  I'd say it was a pretty good pick up, these weren't online either so I would suggest you call around and see what they have in stock.

Hi everybody! Very first post here (and on NT). 
smile.gif

I've been wanting Flyknit Trainers for awhile now but I really didn't want to pay more than retail. Obviously, prefer below retail if possible. But the colorways that I want are the Black/Whites and/or White/Blacks so they've been harder to find. 

I took advantage of the Black/White Racers being on clearance + 25% off on NDC and ordered them but I still really want a pair of Black/White or White/Black Trainers. 

I thought I struck gold when I found them still available on footworksmiami.com in my size (website said that it was the only size available) on sale for $105 just the other night. So of course I ordered them right away.

Well, yesterday I got this email:
We regret to inform you that there has been a problem fulfilling  your recent order on footworksmiami.com. The overwhelming number of orders we’ve been receiving have contributed to inventory inaccuracies and one of your items, the Nike Men's Flyknit Trainer+ Size 7   is no longer available.
frown.gif
 Obviously, I was really disappointed especially after being so excited to finally find a pair in my size for that price. Now, I just want to find them for retail without crazy shipping charges. So if anybody can point me in the right direction in a size 7, I would really appreciate it. 

Also, does anybody know what happened to all the Flyknits on lukeslocker.com??? They had a lot of older models on their site just last week and I was contemplating buying the White/Black Trainers because they still had my size but I hesitated. And now, they're all completely gone except for some newer Lunars which I have no interest in. I don't know if a reseller came in and bought all the stock that they had left or what. It just seems strange that they all seemed to disappear off the site at once. I even still had a window open with white White/Black Trainers but now they don't come up at all.

Thank you and I apologize if this was a long post.

Last edited:

Anyone know if footworksmiami.com is legit? Seems to be the only site that has black/red Racers 7.5 - 8..
Legit but I just learned the hard way that their website might not be up to date with inventory even if it says it's available.

I did find a 15% code that works though - RUNHOME15. Good luck and hopefully your size is still in stock!

Called the local RRS around Long Beach and asked what trainers they had in sz13.  Turns out the Torrance RRS had the black/whites for $109.  I'd say it was a pretty good pick up, these weren't online either so I would suggest you call around and see what they have in stock.
Thanks for posting. Calling right now! 

Edit: No luck. =(

Last edited:
For everyone looking for black/white trainers :

Call nike and ask them to stock locate the shoe for u!! I was able to order a size 11 then a 10.5 and 5.5.

Be patient and call back after a few days if they don't have your size

Good mail day- the red FK Racers arrived and I am very happy with them. First pair of Racers and 8.5 fit me perfectly.

.5 size down on Trainers. TTS on Racers.

I love the sock light fit on the flyknits, I believe thats how theyre meant to be worn. To hug your foot. I like them feeling like a sock with a sole on it

Just wanna ask you guys out there if should i grab hold of the yellow/orange racer since the Neo turquoise racer sold out that fast... 
ohwell.gif

Any opinions or suggestion?  

Thanks for the pics @AJV23 ordered those chlorine blues.
No problem. Not the best pictures but you can see the actual color in the low light. The color really pops. I was surprised when i first opened the box.

Just wanna ask you guys out there if should i grab hold of the yellow/orange racer since the Neo turquoise racer sold out that fast... 
ohwell.gif

Wait a bit for a restock if not take advantage of the sale price on the yellows.

No problem. Not the best pictures but you can see the actual color in the low light. The color really pops. I was surprised when i first opened the box.

Wait a bit for a restock if not take advantage of the sale price on the yellows.
Really feeling those Neo Racers but they just dont seem to restock the whole size list for a Long(a day or so) time
roll.gif

Thanks mate for the advise :wink:

Cheers

Just wanna ask you guys out there if should i grab hold of the yellow/orange racer since the Neo turquoise racer sold out that fast... :\

Buy what you like, not what others say you should buy. You missed out on the 25 percent off from last week tho...

Back
Top Bottom