OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
^^^ start off with trainers. The cushion is a lot better than the racers. You'll be eventually buying both before you know.

Racers or Trainers for someone new to the shoe?

judging by looks i like racers more...but trainers are more comfortable for me for everyday walking...racers are very narrow in the heel section,doesnt offer much support(im a heavy dude too) and my calfs are a little sore after 1 2 miles walking in them.but whenever i used them to run racers were pretty much perfect.To sum up looks:racers,comfort:trainers hope all this helps,and not make you more confused,lol.i guess its what you need them for that matters the most.

Last edited:
Today is a good day. Finally found a DS sequoia/black trainer for $160 shipped FTW! Been on the hunt for this colorway for months.

Today is a good day. Finally found a DS sequoia/black trainer for $160 shipped FTW! Been on the hunt for this colorway for months.
Nice grab.  Not high on my list of priorities but they are unusual and fairly rare (never seen them in person).  Don't know if I'd be able to resist what you just came upon.  

Also, if somebody on here has a beat on blue glows I'd beg upon them to help the community out and let us know.  

Are the Racers gonna stretch? I went tts but they are snug as a bug

I wore them once and can't decide if I should sell them and go up half a size

Nice grab.  Not high on my list of priorities but they are unusual and fairly rare (never seen them in person).  Don't know if I'd be able to resist what you just came upon.  

Also, if somebody on here has a beat on blue glows I'd beg upon them to help the community out and let us know.  
RRS has a FSR of blue glows

Last edited:
picked these up today at rrs 
pimp.gif

How'd you get a 9.5 in RRS? did you get them at the store?

RRS has a FSR of blue glows

you must be seeing things

^

Yeah those aren't what d1ngus was talking about when he mentioned blue glows, he's taking about the trainers.

There is a different thread for the flyknit lunar1.

Last edited:
Racers or Trainers for someone new to the shoe?
I own both. I've ran in them and worn them out casually with jeans or shorts.

1) Racers are made more-so for sprinting. While the Trainers are more comfortable for longer runs/jogs.

2) The biggest difference for me...Racers look buck ugly casually (IMO). They just don't look as good with a nice pair of pants, jeans or shorts. Too floppy and not as structured as the Trainers. The overall build of the Trainers lends it self aesthetically well to casual/street wear.

The only Flyknits I'm buying from now on are Trainers.
 Meant the trainers, not Flyknit One.  Different thread for that talk.
I think you meant the Lunars? RRS hasn't had the Blue Glow Trainers. I don't even think they ever sold it.

Last edited:
^

Yeah those aren't what d1ngus was talking about when he mentioned blue glows, he's taking about the trainers.

There is a different thread for the flyknit lunar1.
Yeah I know - I'm on the hunt for both so I got the models mixed up. Was just trying to help someone.

I need white trainers for retail!
call fleet feet stores.  I was in one the other day that still had them on the shelf.  encino, ca.  don't know what sizes are still left, but I'm sure if they don't have it, you can call other stores and you'll be able to come away with your size.  

ummm...butt ugly??

lol...jk bro,everyone is entitled to his opinion...if we all had the same taste then THAT would be ugly.;p)

I own both. I've ran in them and worn them out casually with jeans or shorts.

1) Racers are made more-so for sprinting. While the Trainers are more comfortable for longer runs/jogs.

2) The biggest difference for me...Racers look buck ugly casually (IMO). They just don't look as good with a nice pair of pants, jeans or shorts. Too floppy and not as structured as the Trainers. The overall build of the Trainers lends it self aesthetically well to casual/street wear.

The only Flyknits I'm buying from now on are Trainers.

Quoted for Truth

Back
Top Bottom