OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
f3c514a6da7811e1968822000a1e8bae_7.jpg

What hoody is that? i love that. Black with volt accents on the pocket zippers.

My order just shipped from finish line. Coming from Indianapolis, so I'm assuming it's coming from headquarters which would explain why they did not show up when I item located them. If you guys were looking to order from finish line I would go into your local store and tell them you want to place an order and give them the style number and color. When I checked Saturday it said most colors were available to order.
Hmm...thanks for the info.  I was only going to order if I could use a coupon online.  Flyknits aren't listed as an exclusion yet though it seems like they'd be considered a Nike Statement Product: http://www.finishline.com/couponexclusions

Pretty sure it's the Hurricane Vapor jacket. I have one just like it, but the volt accents are reflective silver. Might be a newer model—the swoosh on the HV is usually on the left arm.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up on the FL drop. I went to one local spot and the manager simply said they couldnt stock locate. Called up another and they said "sure come right in". They let me use my rewards 20$ off on each pair i ordered. Manager recommended doing separate orders just in cause one didnt get filled the other would come through. Wow, the difference between two different managers! Hopefully both pair go through. Thanks again for the info!

Dang xfile 11's pictures make the size difference of the trainers and racers very noticable. Now I'm even more nervous about sizing.

Pretty sure it's the Hurricane Vapor jacket. I have one just like it, but the volt accents are reflective silver. Might be a newer model—the swoosh on the HV is usually on the left arm.

Thanks. It does appear to be the same jacket. Now I just have to find that color-way.

^^^^To all of you waiting, I ordered my volt pair last weekend and received them on Friday and the wait was the worst!

Thanks for the heads up on the FL drop. I went to one local spot and the manager simply said they couldnt stock locate. Called up another and they said "sure come right in". They let me use my rewards 20$ off on each pair i ordered. Manager recommended doing separate orders just in cause one didnt get filled the other would come through. Wow, the difference between two different managers! Hopefully both pair go through. Thanks again for the info!

Good to know!

Last edited:
Wow the hype really picked up after this weekend. At least here in the Bay Area. I was lucky enough to get a few pairs on swoosh when they had them discounted (shipped this morning) and was able to get a pair at NTSF with the employee discount on Sunday. But a lot of sizes seemed to be selling out/sold out on sunday when I went in there. I picked up the Volt racers and trainers, red trainers, black/white trainers, and orange racers. I have a feeling production will pick up on this hype though. I just can't wait for Lunar soles (GR).

Dang xfile 11's pictures make the size difference of the trainers and racers very noticable. Now I'm even more nervous about sizing.

There is a significant difference in overall size of the shoe but not as great in the sizing of the shoe, if that makes sense. The trainer is bulkier in every way. There is less knit material, the holes are much larger and more pronounced in the racer. After running in my volts and casually wearing my white/black tonight I think that there will be a little bit of 'forming' that happens with this shoe. The toe (length, not width) of my racers is a little tight with a tts 11 for me. I went tts on the trainers as well and they fit like a glove. That being said, there is a noticeable difference in the fit before and after a 3.5 mile run. I think that the racer will loosen up a touch after a run as well and be perfect. I like the fit tighter though.

Wow the hype really picked up after this weekend. At least here in the Bay Area. I was lucky enough to get a few pairs on swoosh when they had them discounted (shipped this morning) and was able to get a pair at NTSF with the employee discount on Sunday. But a lot of sizes seemed to be selling out/sold out on sunday when I went in there. I picked up the Volt racers and trainers, red trainers, black/white trainers, and orange racers. I have a feeling production will pick up on this hype though. I just can't wait for Lunar soles (GR).
Yeah. To me, that sucks but is also good. It's good because at least the shoe is going to have success. It sucks because as I have seen on this forum, people buy so many pairs for no reason. Therefore, makes it impossible for anyone else to try these shoes. I waited until 2 am EST on July 27th and refreshing the Nike.com webpage every couple of minutes so I could my size and color. Unfortunately, it didn't show up until I woke up at 9 am EST. Every color except Black were out of size 13. Pathetic on Nike's part because they didn't limit purchase for the consumers. I do hope production speeds up and they spread to other online retailers so I can get the one I wanted. I was forced to buy .5 size down for the color I wanted. I hope they fit or I will be going through the hassle of a return. 

There is a significant difference in overall size of the shoe but not as great in the sizing of the shoe, if that makes sense. The trainer is bulkier in every way. There is less knit material, the holes are much larger and more pronounced in the racer. After running in my volts and casually wearing my white/black tonight I think that there will be a little bit of 'forming' that happens with this shoe. The toe (length, not width) of my racers is a little tight with a tts 11 for me. I went tts on the trainers as well and they fit like a glove. That being said, there is a noticeable difference in the fit before and after a 3.5 mile run. I think that the racer will loosen up a touch after a run as well and be perfect. I like the fit tighter though.
That makes perfect sense. So glad I went with my tts 11 on the trainers. Got a pair of size 11 racers yesterday and they fit like a glove. Your post regarding sizing just erased all my doubts if i ordered the correct size. Thanks! 

Am I the only one who didn't receive shipping email from nike? Seems like everyone already got theirs... 
mean.gif

sorry if its been answered but did RRS get the trainers in volt?
i only recall seeing posts about volt racers and blk/white trainers @ RRS
thx in advance :smile:

sorry if its been answered but did RRS get the trainers in volt?
i only recall seeing posts about volt racers and blk/white trainers @ RRS
thx in advance
smile.gif
As far as I know, RRS didn't get the volt trainers. I'm calling them on wednesday to check if they have new colorways from their weekly shipment of new stocks. 

Got these for about $90 before LA tax w/ my buddies emp discount.. definitely a beautiful shoe in person..

Last edited:
I have been won over by the Trainers. Not getting Racers anymore. Now the decision on which color way to get. Just need one pair of these.

Nice deal waverder! What size are they? We are the same size so I'll know if I need to go .5 down or not.

UPS dropped my pair off just now and threw them on immediately. I plan on putting this pair to work.....

A few more group shots-I think I am done with the racer unless some crazy "gotta have" colorway drops.

Got these for about $90 before LA tax w/ my buddies emp discount.. definitely a beautiful shoe in person..

Nice shot!

-edit-
Now that I'm seeing a really detailed pic, will the upper look Electric Greenish in person, or is it just the lighting?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom