OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters

Got lucky today.  Picked these up from a local spot.  luckily they were both my size.  I was after the white/blk trainers for a minute but refused to pay 200plus.  got them for $90,  and the reds just too cheap to pass up, $84.

So far all my flyknits have been under retail.  
do you think they have anymore of the blk/wht in that size??? hook a brother up =)

Nike finally got it right with the sectioned cw blocking (the lateral side darker than the toe)! :smoking

Lucids and Crimsons (?) look to be the best non-MC cws in my book.

Last edited:
Love the 3m tongue and the detail on the midsoles. Unfortunate I couldn't capture it on the camera

so i ordered the racers from roadrunner maybe at the beginning of april, my order has been saying backordered but they just took the money out of my account today. do you think they will ship them soon then?

thats exactly what it means, they should be shipping them out today.

I guess I'm alone in this but I got the Lucids in this morning and it is underwhelming for me. 

Does anyone have an update on those damn Lucid Green/Chlorine Trainers that were suppose to have released last fall but never did?

Got lucky today.  Picked these up from a local spot.  luckily they were both my size.  I was after the white/blk trainers for a minute but refused to pay 200plus.  got them for $90,  and the reds just too cheap to pass up, $84.

by any chance were there more pairs available ?

These DCs are :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:. Comfy as hell and as mrezy said above they have some small details that are really nice touches. Kinda narrow in the midfoot area, which is probably a combo of them being a women's shoe and the stitched-in tongue. Nothing overwhelming though. I'd definitely say go TTS in these.

I'm not a fan of the way the tongue sticks up but I'll just have to deal with it :lol:. It'll probably be a little less pronounced if I lace them up to the top hole. I snapped a quick pic to see how they look on feet. Socks/sweats because it's kinda chilly and I didn't feel like taking them off/re-lacing them but you guys get the idea :lol:.

I'll definitely be grabbing a few more pairs of these. Wasn't trying to buy the MCs but I might have to now :smh:.

Last edited:
Got my lucid green racers in today and I couldn't be happier. It's my first pair of racers and I was worried the sz14 would look huge but they don't. Can't get over the weight and how they feel on foot. Have a pair of trainers coming 2moro...

@SneakerTalk

Local running store. Not an nike outlet or clearance store.

darinmoose darinmoose

These were the only ones left, no other sizes. I would've bought up their entire stock and hooked you guys up. Sale price plus shipping, no retail here.

stylz stylz

No more pairs left. Sorry

Nice pick up! I got the same red ones for 60$ at my outlet!

I need to find some trainers for like below $100 for the gym. I love these things

If you don't mind the color you should be able to get the all yellow ones for crazy cheap. Try calling a Nike Clearance (not Factory) store also and seeing what they have in your size.

On a side note, I sold one of my Multi Racers to a guy for retail + shipping a while back. Look on eBay tonight and the exact same pair is up for $240. I just hope some good sneaker Karma comes my way and I can find some OG trainers in a 14. Sucks having the funds to spend but no product available

Back
Top Bottom