OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
^ Yeah that size 14 is weird. Sometimes you see pairs of certain shoes unable to move but others go for crazy amounts above market average.

Like you said though, you kinda can't blame sellers for their super high listing prices. People are mad disrespectful with their offers :lol:. Sometimes on eBay I just have to put a quick "LOL" in the offer decline comment section for their brazenness.

Last edited:
Are the racers and trainers similar in sizing? I wear an 8 in racers and plan on pulling the trigger on the MC trainers but would like to get a size opinion. Tnx

Last edited:
I been out of the Nike game for a long time. Been strictly adidas, vans and cons for years. Because of NT I took an interest in the FK trainer MC and someone posted that they were at an outlet for 99 bucks in my size. I swooped purely for personals. I happened to find a local spot from pure luck and research who had this mother load. I called the white ones Yeezys, and I was outed as a newbie I guess LOL

Not gonna even get into all the details but I was heavy in the sneaker game from 2001-2008. I even helped open a shop. So to be called a newbie, kanye sack riding hypebeast was especially amusing to me.

Hope I haven't offended anyone who things I'm ruining "the game" but I'm really not going to lose sleep over it.
Cool story bro!

I've learned my lesson on copping flyknits. DON'T SLEEP! Buy first, ask questions later. Lol.
tongue.gif
new slaves 
laugh.gif

Cool story bro!
good one. aint about this corny teenage lingo 

Last edited:
My GS racers (are we still calling it that?) have finally arrived from RRS. Can't wait to get home and unbox! 4 Chukkas, 2 Trainers, 2 Lunars, but this will be my first pair of racers. 
embarassed.gif

Shout out to Running warehouse. Honestly the best customer service! Shipping IMO is one of the best out there. Ordered and got it the next day!

I don't know if I got the "nice toes" you guys have been looking foward to..

that guy should just be quiet now. you got the sales you wanted with your pic of all the shoes, now move along.

i feel lucky to have picked up every flyknit i own for less than retail (minus the neo/turq from nordstrom but even those i might be able to get for a little less than retail if i sell one pair, unless someone wants to help me with a 10.5)
i just can't swing the full retail price on these no matter how much i like em. seeing the prices some people are asking is ridiculous

i feel lucky to have picked up every flyknit i own for less than retail (minus the neo/turq from nordstrom but even those i might be able to get for a little less than retail if i sell one pair, unless someone wants to help me with a 10.5)
i just can't swing the full retail price on these no matter how much i like em. seeing the prices some people are asking is ridiculous
i feel you man. the fact that some of you think 180-200 for worn mc racers is a "steal" is appalling to me. Flyknits are made of really light material, they probably cost less to produce than most other nike sneakers, so i cannot justify paying retail for them. All of my flyknit sneakers have been purchased at a discounted price, and im sorry but i would never pay over retail for a pair of flyknits. just seems unethical to me especially since they arent the type of sneaker to be worn throughout all seasons of the year

i feel you man. the fact that some of you think 180-200 for worn mc racers is a "steal" is appalling to me. Flyknits are made of really light material, they probably cost less to produce than most other nike sneakers, so i cannot justify paying retail for them. All of my flyknit sneakers have been purchased at a discounted price, and im sorry but i would never pay over retail for a pair of flyknits. just seems unethical to me especially since they arent the type of sneaker to be worn throughout all seasons of the year

At the prices that they're yielding I deff think they're a steal. It's rough out here for the big sizes lol. Was on my retro and "limited" phase when they came out so I paid them no mind. Deff glad I copped now.

If he is reselling let him resale, if he is flexing let him flex. Move past that post, we have imprortant issues to discuss. What outlets got chlorines left. *pm me so reseller boy don't cop all 18 pair them too, #imjoking

Everyone needs to chill out man. Let's get to more important matters, like finding neo turqs and lucid greens.
Seriously, I need the Lucid Greens to hit NDC asap.

Funny to me that Nike chat reps can't even acknowledge them, yet they've clearly been selling them at NT Boston. There's a seller on ebay with 8.5 - 12 size runs of the Lucid Greens, Black/Infrareds, and "GS/Oreos" - and guess what? He's located in Boston...

Last edited:
I been out of the Nike game for a long time. Been strictly adidas, vans and cons for years. Because of NT I took an interest in the FK trainer MC and someone posted that they were at an outlet for 99 bucks in my size. I swooped purely for personals. I happened to find a local spot from pure luck and research who had this mother load. I called the white ones Yeezys, and I was outed as a newbie I guess LOL

Not gonna even get into all the details but I was heavy in the sneaker game from 2001-2008. I even helped open a shop. So to be called a newbie, kanye sack riding hypebeast was especially amusing to me.

Hope I haven't offended anyone who things I'm ruining "the game" but I'm really not going to lose sleep over it.

Last edited:

Seriously, I need the Lucid Greens to hit NDC asap.

Funny to me that Nike chat reps can't even acknowledge them, yet they've clearly been selling them at NT Boston. There's a seller on ebay with 8.5 - 12 size runs of the Lucid Greens, Black/Infrareds, and "GS/Oreos" - and guess what? He's located in Boston...
He selling retail?

Edit: Found it, not going to pay over retail for these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom