OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Tried to prop you 500 times d1ngus, :lol:.

Now, the search for MC Trainers. Already got Volt Trainers coming in from NDC, just want White Trainers and Black Trainers from NDC to end things.

Thanks!

Ordered a 10.5, paid thru paypal but got a server error before it could say the transaction was complete.  Checked my account and saw an order listed.  Hope it goes through!

That's one I'm waiting for
laugh.gif
, I believe one already happened earlier this week. Doubt it, but who knows. Want those and the black trainers.
i feel like there will be one after the clearance ends 
sick.gif

Man I got an 8.5 looks nice fits snuggish and looks like I have smaller feet :frown:

Last edited:
Eff I missed some mc racers!!! Anybody got know where I can get a size 9 for retail let me know please. I was napping and missed this release:frown:

Sheesh! Keeps missing out on these MC Racer re-stocks. Timing is everything. Congrats to those locking 'em up. Still on the hunt for my 9.5. 

Don't think I can hold out much longer on the purple trainers at $96. Just pulled the trigger. They start to look better and better each time I see them. Real men wear violet.

Last edited:
Are these just Europe exclusives?

Nah man, the last 50+ pages have been dedicated to people coppin MC racers all over the globe.

The color placement isn't exclusive to anything either, it's just the randomness if the knit and those are nike promo pics

Appreciate it man. Was going to buy a pair off of eBay and thought that was an exclusive. But thanks again for the Information

Tried to prop you 500 times d1ngus, :lol:.

Now, the search for MC Trainers. Already got Volt Trainers coming in from NDC, just want White Trainers and Black Trainers from NDC to end things.

The Volt Trainers restocked on ndc?? Someone fill me in. I thought it was just the racers.

Sheesh! Keeps missing out on these MC Racer re-stocks. Timing is everything. Congrats to those locking 'em up. Still on the hunt for my 9.5. 
Yes, timing/reading this thread often is key. So happy I got on the RR pre-orders within the first 2 hours of it being available. Would hate to have to deal with timing these random restocks.
The Volt Trainers restocked on ndc?? Someone fill me in. I thought it was just the racers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom