OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Same thoughts here, doesn't look right to me.

I like everything about the racers, no need to sole swap for me.

What do you do with the original soles being switched? Do you put them on the other model?

I toss them out / donate them. There are few DS ones that I keep. I’ll probably use them as wall decoration or something?

This is the first time I used the foggy pocket filter.

20180912_130052.jpg

^ now that i see this photo, i'm hating on myself for passing on them for $60

They supposedly shipped, but there’s no tracking number provided. I tried contacting them, and haven’t heard anything back.

Not sure if there was an update to all this, but "SneakerDeck" ended up shipping fake White/Black Trainers to me...and bad fakes at that. Good thing they took PayPal because I just disputed it and got a full refund.

Not sure if there was an update to all this, but "SneakerDeck" ended up shipping fake White/Black Trainers to me...and bad fakes at that. Good thing they took PayPal because I just disputed it and got a full refund.

Yeah, I didn’t get anything in the mail yet... and I contacted my credit card this morning to dispute the charge. They gave me some tracking number that appears to be from China, and it doesn’t produce any results.

How come there's no talk of the Mariah's?

I have like 20 Racers, but no Mariah's, I didn't care for them. the added heel cup was a no-go for me.

Couldn’t agree more.

Bought them upon initial release after the FKR came to an end and wish I didn’t put them on. Didn’t like the feel and the heel cup was a killer. Straight back to Nike it went.

Nike is still producing cw’s for this silhouette and I’m not sure why.

D3948554-E08D-46E5-B9C0-78E8E10B4E62.jpeg

These are sorta dope, but no contrast black stiching woven into the volt color makes it weak. Volt sneakers from my experience are very hard to clean and only take a few wears to get noticeably dirty. Other than that they should have came at a lower msrp price point over flyknit racers.

Last edited:
That lady is also buying a pumpkin in mid september... that thing is going to be rotten before people even put their halloween decorations up.

Back
Top Bottom