OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
My HoH has the red and the beige trainers earlier this week and they were gone today. Maybe they sold out but it almost seems like they pulled them

Anyone ever throw Racer's in the washer machine?

I just washed my flyknit chukka gold medals for at least the 10th time (no exaggeration). I've never had a problem. I don't even do the pillow case stuff. Just take the laces out and do it on cold (with other stuff in the wash). Still come clean. I can't even imagine how many miles I have on them at this point. For me, those Free soles seem to last forever.

Last edited:
My HoH has the red and the beige trainers earlier this week and they were gone today. Maybe they sold out but it almost seems like they pulled them

Red sold out near me. But the gold ones and the black/grey are still on the wall. If those reds release on SNKRS, I actually think they might move.

D71A7ACE-C5D8-4F80-8C01-E97CB98442EB.jpeg

Proceed with caution
^ You must be a reprter for CNN cause you don’t give the whole story.

Washing your racers or trainers is 100% safe as long as you don’t use HOT water or put them in the dryer.

Just be sure to use the shortest cycle, cold water, and air dry.

I’m glad they’re widely available now but hate the hoops I had to jump through to get my pairs (one for over retail) just for Nike to turn around a trickle them out everyday for the last two months it seems. They should’ve just flooded them when they released instead of trying to make them seem so limited and scarce. Glad I at least got one of my pairs for less than retail. Also the sizing on black/white trainers pisses me off.

Last edited:
I’m glad they’re widely available now but hate the hoops I had to jump through to get my pairs (one for over retail) just for Nike to turn around a trickle them out everyday for the last two months it seems. They should’ve just flooded them when they released instead of trying to make them seem so limited and scarce. Glad I at least got one of my pairs for less than retail. Also the sizing on black/white trainers pisses me off.
Nike gon nike lol

^ You must be a reprter for CNN cause you don’t give the whole story.

Washing your racers or trainers is 100% safe as long as you don’t use HOT water or put them in the dryer.

Just be sure to use the shortest cycle, cold water, and air dry.

Agreed.

Washed multiple times & all I do is take out the laces, put them in a pillow case(not needed), cold wash & air dry.

No issues ever.

What did you do alchemist iq alchemist iq ? :lol:

PO

Agreed.

Washed multiple times & all I do is take out the laces, put them in a pillow case(not needed), cold wash & air dry.

No issues ever.

What did you do alchemist iq alchemist iq ? :lol:

PO
You can throw any shoe in the washer just use cold water and DON'T RUN IT IN THE DRYER...

I just threw my white powerhouse in the washer they came out beautiful after

Finally saw the trainers in person for the first time ever in life. Definitely a nice shoe especially the red and olive colorways. I’m intrigued by the yellow I’ve seen on the gram. Definitely going to keep my eyes on these discounts and try to pick up this summer for 100 or less if I can.

Back
Top Bottom