OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
though you guys said the racer hype was going down :lol:

upload_2018-3-25_17-6-16.png

I sold my grey/black racers that I beat up and had a hole in the toe box for $100 about 2 years ago. Those cheetos for $165 is nothing.

Agree. I really like the Flyknit part of the VM, but that sole is ugly. Saved me tons of money not liking that shoe as well.

White/Gums are definitely nice but man those things will be inane dirt magnets. I'll need to see them in person before I pull the trigger.

Off topic but I sold a pair and the buyer is complaining that one of the swoosh is lighter than the other and calls it a defect. I had no idea since I’ve kept them in my closet for years. Are y’all that anal about one swoosh being lighter than the other? It’s not like I left em out in the sun. The machine probably didn’t stamp hard enough.

Off topic but I sold a pair and the buyer is complaining that one of the swoosh is lighter than the other and calls it a defect. I had no idea since I’ve kept them in my closet for years. Are y’all that anal about one swoosh being lighter than the other? It’s not like I left em out in the sun. The machine probably didn’t stamp hard enough.

Man... all of my original trainers from blue glows to volts, whites and blacks have inconsistent swooshes. That’s just Nike...

Man... all of my original trainers from blue glows to volts, whites and blacks have inconsistent swooshes. That’s just Nike...

I think this guy is just trying to finesse me saying I didn’t tell him about defect and that I didn’t provide enough pictures. Oddly enough the picture shown was the “defected” lighter swoosh. He just sent a message saying he would keep if I gave him discount on top of the discount I gave him. I missed out on wotherspoons today and this dude is adding more fuel to my anger right now.

I think this guy is just trying to finesse me saying I didn’t tell him about defect and that I didn’t provide enough pictures. Oddly enough the picture shown was the “defected” lighter swoosh. He just sent a message saying he would keep if I gave him discount on top of the discount I gave him. I missed out on wotherspoons today and this dude is adding more fuel to my anger right now.

Terrible. There isn’t even a defect, it’s just how they are. When people do this to me, I just tell them to send them back to me and I’ll refund them. Then you run the risk of more BS. But yea, don’t let dude finesse you.

He's just trying to finesse you. If you need pictures of some of my shoes that have exactly the same thing, let me know.

Back
Top Bottom