OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters

Attachments

• sns proof.png
    sns proof.png
    173.9 KB · Views: 81
pair came in from Nike this morning gonna hold till summer and then break these bad boys out

size 7.5 fit perfect

Glad you guys cooked on this release. I ended up skipping the blacks this time around. Still prefer the whites as well. I wonder if they will retro the MC colorway.. absolute fire!

Credit to @nyc757

2017-2018 Flyknit Trainer
$150
AH8396

UPCOMING:
-300 CARGO KHAKI/ SAIL/ BRIGHT CITRON/ BLACK 3/6
-003 BLACK/ WHITE/ SIREN RED 3/15
-102 WHITE/WHITE- WHITE-GUM LT BROWN-PURE PLATINUM 4/1
-201 NEUTRAL OLIVE/VELVET BROWN-SAIL-UNIV RED-MOON PARTICLE 4/5
-006 ATMOSPHERE GREY/ VAST GREY/ PHOTO BLUE/ THUNDER GREY 4/5
-202 VELVET BROWN/NEUTRAL OLIVE-SAIL-BLACK-TOTAL ORANGE 6/1
-200 MEDIUM OLIVE/BLACK-WHITE 6/1
-601 UNIVERSITY RED/BLACK-WHITE (RD TBD)
-007 BLACK/BLACK-WHITE (RD TBD)
-203 GOLDEN BEIGE/BLACK-BLACK-GUM LIGHT BROWN (RD TBD)

RELEASED:
-004 BLACK/ANTHRACITE-BLACK 2/23
-005 BLACK/WHITE-WHITE 2/27
-500 NIGHT PURPLE/BLACK-WHITE 11/1
-700 BRIGHT CITRON/BLACK-WHITE 10/1

-400 CIRRUS BLUE/BLACK-WHITE 9/21
-600 SUNSET TINT/BLACK-WHITE 9/4
-001 PALE GREY/BLACK-WHITE 9/4
-100 WHITE/BLACK-WHITE 8/24

Last edited:
i think that -200 needs to be moved to upcoming if I read that date correctly.

BTW, when these originally released back in 2012, did Nike have them categorized as training shoes? If you check NDC today, they are listed as lifestyle shoes.

Just curious. I've read of others in here using them for training, HIIT type workouts, but it doesn't seem like it provides much lateral support for a trainer.

they did overseas but i think when @nyc757 updated the list, that 6/1 date was meant for the US release.

i think that -200 needs to be moved to upcoming if I read that date correctly.

BTW, when these originally released back in 2012, did Nike have them categorized as training shoes? If you check NDC today, they are listed as lifestyle shoes.

Just curious. I've read of others in here using them for training, HIIT type workouts, but it doesn't seem like it provides much lateral support for a trainer.

I’m certain Nike categorized them as running shoes. They’re the “trainers” before the big race.

Flyknit Racer is to the VF, as the Flyknit Trainer is to the ZF.

So for people who haven’t been able to cop the black white, are any of you waiting for US retailers or restocks? Or just paying resale...

Im waiting for retail. Its retail or nothing for me. These are nice, but they arent anything special to need to pay more than that.

Back
Top Bottom