OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Slapped on the black laces on the sunsets. Pink laces seemed too much pink for me.

IMG_4810.JPG
This looks good. I think i feel the same about the pink laces. Was a little too much pink. This breaks it up a bit. I will do the same

If anything I would think y'all would try white or maybe grey laces for tints. Black throws the whole look off IMO. I like the way they look as is. I've never owned a "pink" shoe but had to have these, they're dope and unique and it actually does look sunset tint in person vs just pink like those macoron racers were.

it seems like im the only one who prefers padded...

thats the reason im not getting any of these new trainers, leave it to nike to ruin the only comfy shoe left.

nike is losing my business pretty fast.

thats the reason im not getting any of these new trainers, leave it to nike to ruin the only comfy shoe left.

Same here. I already tried to wear these back in 2012 but I got heel blisters, though I do want the White/Blacks. I'm not sure if they changed something in this Retro, but I don't see too many people complaining about that problem.

I also prefer padded but I'm still buying new ones.

Anybody ever have UPS open an investigation on a "missing package" and have your package found and eventually receive the package? My current situation :smh:. I'm livid right now. Can't believe this.

Anybody ever have UPS open an investigation on a "missing package" and have your package found and eventually receive the package? My current situation :smh:. I'm livid right now. Can't believe this.
That once happened to me and I was sent a replacement product. It took almost two months, though.

Had some dunk sb go as a lost package investigation. Called Nike a couple days later and got full refund

Finally got a chance to UnDS. Boy are these things nice! A lot more comfortable than I expected. If any other dope colorways drop my wallet is gonna hate me for sure.

P.S. - In typical UnDS fashion, I somehow managed to step in fresh hot sauce and now a portion of the sole is dyed red and won't come off :rolleyes

gzHxrRM.jpg

Last edited:

I'm confused... so in the end you got your package of shoes?

I once had my package go missing from Nike, which uses UPS. They found it in a couple of days and I received it shortly after. Hopefully they find yours.

Dope therefill therefill

Some sizes of sunset tints are below retail on stockx. Trying not to cave in, but damn.

Below retail is always nice. But don't fall into that trap of buying just because it's a good deal - you gotta actually like the colorway first :lol:
I personally don't see myself rocking a pink shoe, so it's a pass for me.

first thing i do with any knits is steam fit them. i cant stand the toe box creases they look like fake titys when they bend over

This is one of the reasons why I never owned racers the knit was too thin and the crease just drove me crazy when I looked down at my feet.

How do you steam them and I would imagine this is temporary, how long does this last?

IMG_0856.JPG

Retros are definitely more uncomfortable.

remove the insoles and put something in with more cushioning.

Do the PG's have a creamish color to it in hand?

I thought they looked tan but lighting plays huge part

I'm surprised that the pink trainers are receiving so much love, while everybody **** all over those pink/grey racers that came out a few months ago.

Sunsets are my fav cw so far.

UNDS my sunset tints today. Went with my TTS but no matter how tight i tie them my heel slips out.

I went with a thicker insole and reduced the heel slip. I had the same issue with Mariah Racers

This happened to me once but package showed up the next day.

I tell everyone I know get all your carriers phone number and tip them. I get all my packages before I eat bfast lol

Hopefully, it shows or like someone mentioned it could take awhile for the claim to be rendered.

I filed a claim with UPS once, and it turned out my package had accidentally been delivered to the building next door. Turned up a couple weeks later, but in the meantime a replacement pair had already been sent to me and so I ended up with a pair to rock and a pair to stock :pimp:

I filed a claim with UPS once, and it turned out my package had accidentally been delivered to the building next door. Turned up a couple weeks later, but in the meantime a replacement pair had already been sent to me and so I ended up with a pair to rock and a pair to stock :pimp:
Finesse :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom