OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
For anyone interested in sizing on the trainers, i went with my same size in racers which is a 12.5 (my true size and my feet are a normal width I would say) and they fit me great. The heel feels really comfortable compared to the racers and there's only a tiny bit of dead space in the toe area, about nearly a thumbs width of room left. May try and go down a half size in another release just to see what it's like since I like my shoes to be really snug. My dog wanted in on the 2nd pic lol
IMG_0674.JPG

IMG_0675.JPG

Sunsets are nice. :pimp:
Still prefer the whites and pale grey joints.
i think I do too. I really wanna see pics of the pale grey cw. The white trainers are clean as hell but I wouldn't wear them much because I'm sure I'll mess them up fast lol

They weren't EVERYWHERE but if you knew where you look, you could find them pretty easily. A lot of local running stores had them and people in this thread were good about giving folks a heads up which stores had them. They did sit on Dope Factory and I think were even available there on discount though.

Volts were pretty easy to get

They sat in europe and eventually went on clearance so a lot of people got them there for under $100, then put them on ebay but they never really moved above $200

I started wearing mine last year and they're some of my favorite shoes

appreciate the feedback, guess i'll just have continue to keep an eye out and hope for the best.

Sunsets might be the only pair I pass on. Got the white/blacks, and all in for the rest. Absolutely gotta have the blue and olives.

Sunsets look clean on feet and in those photos.

Want to see the color of pale grey too.

Hoping these are super GR and sit.

In a perfect world, sunset tints and pale grey would be had on discount. What I'm really worried about is availability on the whites. I need all of these cws just want to see how the US release will go before I start copping over retail. Really don't want to overpay just to have these early.

haven't posted in 5 years. Member since 2007

When are sunsets and greys suppose to release? looked through past 10 pages and dont see a date. thinking about ordering a pair from kixsquare

Sunsets look nice. I'm still going after Whites and maybe pale greys. I really just want Blue Glows to hopefully re release.

turns out my END delivery was today even tho the tracking said tomorrow, but I missed it. Hopefully there are no problems tomorrow and I can grab them both and have a pic next to my older white/black trainers.

turns out my END delivery was today even tho the tracking said tomorrow, but I missed it. Hopefully there are no problems tomorrow and I can grab them both and have a pic next to my older white/black trainers.

Did yours say delivery exception ? Or was it just me

exception but I had it sent to a fedex location to be picked up. Which is weird because when I have it sent to a fedex location, it wouldn't get "exception, customer not available"

Back
Top Bottom