OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Like I said, these will be easy

Everyone in here trying to spread panic is a reseller.. trust

I got a $10 coupon for FL for my birthday, are they expected to be selling them on the 24th?

I got a $10 coupon for FL for my birthday, are they expected to be selling them on the 24th?

they arnt on the release calendar yet. If they continue to keep nikelab attacthed to them then nah, but alot of us expect them to be at FTL.

Didnt we see a picture of a manifest with them on there already?

All of this. August 21st is my bday...got the coupon and the 20% off $100+ from nike. If they make it to nike.com after snkrs i will be plotting to get them below retail one way or another.

Not stressed after seeing resale prices dip. And once even more supply hits the market resale will drop even more

Won a $125 voucher at work for pretty much any store (Nike, foot stores, FNL) I want. I'll be holding on to them and hopefully use a Bday coupon on these. Patience always wins.

Went TTS on these trainers and they seem to fit perfectly, but the heel tab is leaving a red mark on my heel. Doesn't hurt or irritate me at the moment, but wondering if half up would have been a better.

^ TTS is the way go. If you wear them regularly unpadded trainers can give you heel blisters.

Resellers taking an L on these that are selling under $240. Not too many retailers overseas were below $180 to ship to US. Dudes should quit the game for wasting time.

Let the resellers buy up stock...then resale prices bottom out...but nike sells out...so they make more and more...then you end up in a situation like the multi color racers...aka sale.

:nthat:

Bought resell on the W/B FK Trainers. Paid around 250$ from a homie in EU. I could've saved a few dollars, sure, but the paying the extra money to not stress out and scramble trying to cop these on release date over here in the US is worth it FOR ME. Nothing's worse than waiting a few weeks for RD, striking out on all sites and shops IRL and going home with nothing. If they end up like the MC racers so be it, I just wanted my pair guaranteed.

anyways, my MC Mariah's came through. Copped these using my cuz's nike employee discount. Enjoying these a lot.

kXwZ4Xs.jpg

Last edited:
how is TTS the way to go if you are getting heel blisters?
Might cause more friction if the shoe is loose and the heel is slipping on and off as you walk? I find the heel slips if I don't lace them tight and I always wear socks that are just slightly higher than the collar so never had a problem with unpadded trainers.

Resellers asking $300 for the Trainers are delusional. If someone wants to pay $250 for them, receiving the next week; somewhat reasonable. Summer's short. These are summer sneakers (to me).

Hate that Nike does this. They do it all the time. Even Halloween themed sneakers; they release on Halloween. Or Grinch iDs that you'll receive in Feb.

My GF likes Fall stuff, candles, etc. That stuff gets released now. Nike has to be ***-hats about some of their releases.

Last edited:
Bought resell on the W/B FK Trainers. Paid around 250$ from a homie in EU. I could've saved a few dollars, sure, but the paying the extra money to not stress out and scramble trying to cop these on release date over here in the US is worth it FOR ME. Nothing's worse than waiting a few weeks for RD, striking out on all sites and shops IRL and going home with nothing. If they end up like the MC racers so be it, I just wanted my pair guaranteed.

Yeap, thats exactly how im feeling. I can grab my size for $245 shipped, and I keep going back and fourth since summer is coming to an end fast. Not that white shoes can only be worn in summer time (I'll still wear them in the winter), we all seem to agree these are a perfect summer shoe.

Copped MC 2.0 on NDC for $103 shipped last night. Returning my never worn pink toe pair from 2015 back to Nike. #Winning

Shout out to the guy who mentioned doing this earlier in the thread.

Copped MC 2.0 on NDC for $103 shipped last night. Returning my never worn pink toe pair from 2015 back to Nike. #Winning

Shout out to the guy who mentioned doing this earlier in the thread.
Will that work? Production dates inside the shoes will be way off. Not sure if Nike checks this/cares though.

Will that work? Production dates inside the shoes will be way off. Not sure if Nike checks this/cares though.

They don't. As long as they are brand new with receipt. You can return at a Nike outlet too. If they for some reason say no and give me voucher I'll just use it towards the trainers.

Like it's been stated, Nike will gladly accept a return on an item as long its been unworn.

I just recently did this (past June) on a hoodie and pair of joggers I purchased back in Nov. 2015. (completely forgot I had these lol).

I'm waiting for ebates to jump back to 10% cash back or NDC provide another promo off clearance before I make the jump, whichever comes first. Yes...I'm being that cheap lol

Are the blacks dropping the same time as the whites?
Haven't seen any pics thus far

Back
Top Bottom