OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Kinda digging that sunset colorway. Not too bright for a shade of pink. Perfect for summer. Hope this will be an ezcop. Been hoping for a return. Oh and please dont ever use yeknits again, that crap just makes me cringe

I'm betting Nike drops their pairs a day before major adidas releases this month for payback when ADC dropped pairs early a day before airmax day. 

Love how adidas made Nike get out of there comfortable zone they been floating on ... if it wasn't for adidas stepping their game up we would still be stuck with some lame flyknit racer colorways

So this "retro" / re-release is official?

White pair and black pairs confirmed?

I think white was confirmed, but not the black. If memory serves correct, the black pair was not listed on the original 4 color ways that NYC posted... That's not to say that they wont be down the road though.

I think white was confirmed, but not the black. If memory serves correct, the black pair was not listed on the original 4 color ways that NYC posted... That's not to say that they wont be down the road though.

Which colors were posted?

^ I'm not sure why I keep looking this up for people.

No official date yet but expect one cw per month starting in July. I'll update as needed.

Nike Flyknit Trainer 
$150
AH8396

-001 PALE GREY/ BLACK- WHITE
-100 WHITE/ BLACK-WHITE
-400 CIRRUS BLUE/ BLACK-WHITE
-600 SUNSET TINT/ BLACK-WHITE 

@dragicon

Love how adidas made Nike get out of there comfortable zone they been floating on ... if it wasn't for adidas stepping their game up we would still be stuck with some lame flyknit racer colorways

The post above you was just guessing about dropping these before an adidas drop.

This is the opposite of them stepping out of their comfort zone. Bring back a semi popular shoe in a popular colorway... Nike does that all the time.

It was a safe bet Nike was bringing this shoe back eventually and it has nothing to do with the competition

Last edited:

I got a ndc 20% code on deck.  Hope to cop multiples of wht/blk and blk/wht if they drop.
same, only reason I saved mine otherwise woulda sold it
You can sell these ? I got one that expires today 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I only own one pair of Trainers (Black/White) and I wear them sparingly. They are super snug compared to my Racers. Snug to the point of being uncomfortable.

I thought the knit would eventually stretch for a more comfortable fit but nada. I knowing sizing up would be idea but finding 13.5's is usually not realistic. I might forgo these re-releases if I experience the same discomfort.

There's 4 different pairs with black coming. Including all black. My friend at Nike saw the allocation list

There's 4 different pairs with black coming. Including all black. My friend at Nike saw the allocation list

I recall you saying that, but has the OG black/white (not the OG white/black) been confirmed?

The hype on these white trainers is going to be insane. @MBP12 brought up the release on styleforum on a clothing brand thread, and it sounded like everyone was gunna start to geek already. And alot of those dudes dont seem big on sneakers.

anyone have the Flyknit Streak 6 or the Streak LT 3? Curious as to the fit for these as I haven't seen many reviews from googling

Flyknit Streaks should be the same size as the racer. There is a little bit more space in the toe box, and the heel cup goes slightly higher. Get your racer size though for the streaks.

^ I think they are legit. However, it looks like they shrunk the toebox area.... the rubber on the toe box is curled up over the top, and the knit looks slanted down. Personally, I would stay away.

Back
Top Bottom