OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters

Dem tranquils

Seeing how my first pair of racer's are on route to me, does anyone know if the tongue is secured in place in the shoe itself. I hate having the tongues that aren't strapped down as it tends to fall off to the right side of my foot while wearing.

Seeing how my first pair of racer's are on route to me, does anyone know if the tongue is secured in place in the shoe itself. I hate having the tongues that aren't strapped down as it tends to fall off to the right side of my foot while wearing.
There are loops for the laces in the tongue. 

Thank you @big4man for the information on the finishline sale. I wore my Knit by Night to pick up the sky blues and they def look a little different in person, but are still beautiful to me. Just missing the lavenders now...but not copping @full price xD

Returning my neo torquoise to ruvilla because of the glue stains. What a bad experience. They require you to EMAIL them before sending it back, sent them an email two days ago no reply multiple times. Called them and got dead air for 5 minutes then told OK u can return them. they send you an email with no instructions, so i just sent the box back to the address they said...

Their email claims you can track the return by clicking "return" on their site.. not once place to track that.

Returning my neo torquoise to ruvilla because of the glue stains. What a bad experience. They require you to EMAIL them before sending it back, sent them an email two days ago no reply multiple times. Called them and got dead air for 5 minutes then told OK u can return them. they send you an email with no instructions, so i just sent the box back to the address they said...

Their email claims you can track the return by clicking "return" on their site.. not once place to track that.

Yeah their CS can be rough, I'm pretty positive they just have one gal running the department.

Last edited:

Dont buy from there again xD

Is it OK to still talk about the Mariahs in this thread? Saw them in person today. Tempted to cop, but I saw those 247 new balances and those got my attention. Extremely quality material on the NBs. The Mariahs look great too, but want to wait on some colorways.

Back
Top Bottom