OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
does anyone own a pair of Ultra Boost? How do they compare? I want to use them for running.

UBs have a softer cushioning and from what I gather, most serious runners wouldn't have them and racers for running. That said, racers will provide a firmer ride for running compared to UBs.

does anyone own a pair of Ultra Boost? How do they compare? I want to use them for running.

are you a runner?

Can't imagine running any more then 2 miles in my UBs. From a running stanpoint for me personally Flyknit racer's are a much better shoe.

Thanks for the info. I might get a pair for casual walking.

I'm not an avid running but I'll be upping my speed from walking in the next few weeks.

Running in UB's hasn't bothered me.

But they are the PERFECT shoe for walking around for extended periods of time. (amusement parks, etc.)

UBs are awful for running. If you wanna run in boost almost any of their other offerings would be superior - energy boost, adizero, supernova.. basically anything else

Someone explain to me... how are these so beautiful.

Last edited:
^ .... Even though Ive got an unworn pair in my stack of racers, I would say they are my least favorite :lol: They really need white midsoles. The Nikelabs were OK. I prefer the upper on the triple blacks, but the midsole on the knit by nights.

^ .... Even though Ive got an unworn pair in my stack of racers, I would say they are my least favorite :lol: They really need white midsoles. The Nikelabs were OK. I prefer the upper on the triple blacks, but the midsole on the knit by nights.

Haha.. they probably are gonna be doubled up...

Aside to my 3 in rotation and 3 beaters...

These are my DS collection...some will be sold off (per wife)

Got one of those $20 off $100 purchase gift card via NDC, but I don't want to buy anything so if anyone wants it, PM me.

Expires TODAY.

I feel the pink, would have preferred a pink swoosh on both sides.

Last edited:
Be True Racers will sell out regardless, even the ones in here who are on the fence will end up getting them. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom