OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Since there have been no photo leaks, and the product pictures weren't/haven't been updated, I'm expecting them to be the same as before... which would be fantastic. I hope the tongue is black, not grey.

if theres no real change, and have black tounge with the blue logo, I might have to follow your lead and keep copping all the different weaves I can. I liked the 2.0 so much more than the 1.0, and 3.0s were really just 1.0s

I'm going to at least try to get a few to mix and match. I hope they are produced in massive numbers. I'm extremely happy with my two mc3 pairs that I have. I like my mc2 that I have.... but it can always be better.

I've been in sloth mode lately... :smh:

I've been patiently waiting for a pure platinum and blue denim restock, but it looks like it won't be happening? 

I didn't realize those two releases were going to be that limited. 

Anyone have any insight?

I'm going to at least try to get a few to mix and match. I hope they are produced in massive numbers. I'm extremely happy with my two mc3 pairs that I have. I like my mc2 that I have.... but it can always be better.

MC2 is my fav racer color way and one of my all time favorite sneaker. That majority blue weave with the black tongue is just so fly IMO def gunna try to double up on the rerelease

Dumb question - but do flyknit racers ever go on sale? I just bought the latest Oreos full price even tho there is FSR everywhere, but wasn't sure if these ever go on sale. Thanks!

Dumb question - but do flyknit racers ever go on sale? I just bought the latest Oreos full price even tho there is FSR everywhere, but wasn't sure if these ever go on sale. Thanks!

The last Racer to go on sale on Nike.com were 526628-600, which came out around august-ish of 2014:

They went on sale for $119. I don't believe nike has ever put a racer below $100 online. Since -600 was on sale though, nothing has been on sale since. Nike still has the black/white/volt racers which released over 14 months ago for full retail on their website. However, nike outlets certainly get them. Pretty much every racer color way that has sat online for months, has made it to the outlets for usually $99-$119. Some outlets have them cheaper, and there was a clearance store in chicago that had the acai berry racers for $34 or $39 (I forgot which).

Other online retailers do have them on sale, but they still seem to command a higher price than other styles of shoes on sale.

For your situation, just buy the full price shoe on Nike. If you find the shoe in your size and at a much cheaper price down the road, buy it and return the new shoes to nike if the price is worth your hassle. Nike's return policy is really good.

The last Racer to go on sale on Nike.com were 526628-600, which came out around august-ish of 2014:

They went on sale for $119. I don't believe nike has ever put a racer below $100 online. Since -600 was on sale though, nothing has been on sale since. Nike still has the black/white/volt racers which released over 14 months ago for full retail on their website. However, nike outlets certainly get them. Pretty much every racer color way that has sat online for months, has made it to the outlets for usually $99-$119. Some outlets have them cheaper, and there was a clearance store in chicago that had the acai berry racers for $34 or $39 (I forgot which).

Other online retailers do have them on sale, but they still seem to command a higher price than other styles of shoes on sale.

For your situation, just buy the full price shoe on Nike. If you find the shoe in your size and at a much cheaper price down the road, buy it and return the new shoes to nike if the price is worth your hassle. Nike's return policy is really good.
Repped for the extensive knowledge!  So pretty much unless I go to outlets and look for them, they'll pretty much be full price.  Thanks!

^ no problem! And to answer your follow up, if you must buy directly from Nike, yes, the likely place to find discounted racers would be the outlets. If you want to buy from finish line or footlocker, it's possible that in a month or so, they'd be eligible for a promo code. Other smaller shops will likely have them cheaper than retail as well, further down the road.

MC2 is my fav racer color way and one of my all time favorite sneaker. That majority blue weave with the black tongue is just so fly IMO def gunna try to double up on the rerelease
Agree.. I love my mc2 colorway!  I'd love another pair so i can finally rock them!

Samples finally arrived. Sweet baby Jesus do they look fine

Makes me regret selling my MC Trainers a few months back. Would've been nice to just see a side by side

Last edited:
Lunartempo toe is slightly different than Lunaracer, and I just steamed them a bit. Won't belong in this thread but here is my RN flyknit with Lunarcharge sole. Love the design on that midsole/sole.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom