OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Yup. They fit me fine. I actually wore my racers today and they fit the same as they ever did.

The knit fabric is strong I don't think they'll be ripping anytime soon. Made for running after all. The IKEA shoe trees don't necessarily stretch the shoes.

More of keeping the toe box in shape. The back of the tree rests against the sole. Not the actual heel area of the shoe so it doesn't push it back.
It's counterintuitive to use shoe trees since the knit will take the shape of your foot. I throw mine in a closet with a ton of other shoes and it doesn't matter how the toebox is kept, it still is the same at the end of the day. Hence why it's silly to use shoe trees. 

Last edited:

Updated racer wheel

Last edited:
If you guys haven't ventured into the coupon code thread, there is a way to get $50 off any order on finish line, but you have to a rewards coupon as well. I picked up the volt racers for $18 shipped... $10 for racers, $7 shipping, $1 tax.

If you guys haven't ventured into the coupon code thread, there is a way to get $50 off any order on finish line, but you have to a rewards coupon as well. I picked up the volt racers for $18 shipped... $10 for racers, $7 shipping, $1 tax.

Wot?

Not a member :frown:

I was considering getting the Volt 2.0s at ~$18, but I went with some TF pants for $32 shipped instead :lol:. Plus, I already have too many Racers... :smh:

Back
Top Bottom