OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Oreo 2.0

That clears that up. Now, I just want to see what the 304s and 014s look like... :nerd:

2017 is looking good for my bank account. :tongue:

Just as a heads up, that weave on the end picture looks very similar to the old NDC images. It is certainly possible that they are unchanged, but I'm not going to be shocked if they're slightly different.

Just as a heads up, that weave on the end picture looks very similar to the old NDC images. It is certainly possible that they are unchanged, but I'm not going to be shocked if they're slightly different.

key word: "slightly" would be awesome to have colored 3m on the heel tab..

End just used the 012 image that was on the NDC server which has been up for a while.

I posted them up some pages back.

Last edited:
I refer to the expertise of this thread, do you guys think the all blacks going to go lower than $120 later on?

Also, would FNL honor that price in-store? I'd rather pick it up than wait for it to ship.

I think they will go lower. I have my sights on $100 or below.

I know FA just price matched FNL when my boy went to buy the black/white colorway. You don't have pick up in-store option?

Sidenote: In for oreo 2.0 with difference or not.

I refer to the expertise of this thread, do you guys think the all blacks going to go lower than $120 later on?

Also, would FNL honor that price in-store? I'd rather pick it up than wait for it to ship.

I think they will go lower. I have my sights on $100 or below.

I know FA just price matched FNL when my boy went to buy the black/white colorway. You don't have pick up in-store option?

I might just wait then, I even have a $20 WC Rewards that can be stacked but I might pass and just wait anyways.

Thanks for the tip.

rfx45 rfx45 Yeah, I'm holding out and may even hit the eBay sellers with lowball offers and see who bites. Want to pick up triple blacks for Disneyland trip.

rfx45 rfx45 Yeah, I'm holding out and may even hit the eBay sellers with lowball offers and see who bites. Want to pick up triple blacks for Disneyland trip.

You're going February right? I know this shoe is light and comfortable but I think I may want something warmer or at least something that isn't as open weaved as the fk racers.

Maybe it's just me but when its cold, I don't want to feel any breeze on my feet :lol:

#3 pick up for 2017.. mc sample Trainer x 3

I've been passing on the newer cw's over the last few months but the OG and other older cw's keep showing up for me to copp.. at least there's a few cw's in 2017 I'm eyein', esp the all white pair..

Last edited:
You're going February right? I know this shoe is light and comfortable but I think I may want something warmer or at least something that isn't as open weaved as the fk racers.

Maybe it's just me but when its cold, I don't want to feel any breeze on my feet
laugh.gif
It's not that cold in Florida in February... like 60-70s

#3 pick up for 2017.. mc sample Trainer x 3

I've been passing on the newer cw's over the last few months but the OG and other older cw's keep showing up for me to copp.. at least there's a few cw's in 2017 I'm eyein', esp the all white pair..
You probably answered this but where do you come across all these sample rare pairs?

Maybe it's just me but when its cold, I don't want to feel any breeze on my feet :lol:

Good point but who knows with this SoCal weather.

Going to Land not World, too broke for a trip to world. :lol:

Good point but who knows with this SoCal weather.

Going to Land not World, too broke for a trip to world. :lol:

February still tends to be the coldest in SoCal and with the unpredictable storms lately (another 3 day heavy storm but we ain't complainin cuz we need it) chances are good that it's going to be cold.

You probably answered this but where do you come across all these sample rare pairs?

(2) were from the bay and one from a friend.. the pair above will be sole swapped since there's some peeling on the outsoles.. wasn't planning on swapping them..

Back
Top Bottom