OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
They are definitely my most anticipated racer release right now. The mermaids/mer-mans blow the digi camo pack straight out of the water... literally.
laugh.gif

These are lit! What the Blue Lagoons should have been.

So it seems like they're a mixture of the Blue Lagoons and the Bright Citruses? Dope.

Last edited:
passin' like Stockton on the two above unless I get 'em dirt cheap.. too many pairs to choose from atm.. but definitely nice looking cw's..

^^^ Agreed. I was never a big fan of colorblocked racers and was much more into the random mixed/multi weave racers, but these 2 cws combine the two perfectly. I will need one of each cw for sure.

just ordered triple blacks. Does anyone have on feet pics they can post.
I saw them on some one when i was at the mall and the sole and midsole looked shiny and dull..kinda threw me off.

But with the Nike voucher for $140 shipped....il see how i like them in hand

Last edited:
Kind of tempted to pick up the Triple Black FKR too with my $20 Nike gift card just to compare them in hand with my Knit by Nights. Really curious how they look in person side by side…

I saw them on some one when i was at the mall and the sole and midsole looked shiny and dull..kinda threw me off.

Saw this on the FNL site. Hope it helps.

Saw this on the FNL site. Hope it helps.

repped

still a little iffy....but these pics do make the shiny midsol look less shiny.

either way i think i am going to keep them and make them my new gym running shoes. Have free trainer 3.0s as my go to, romaleo's as my squat shoes, metcons for deadlift days or random days. But would normally run in my free trainer 3.0s on cardio days. So these will make the rotation for cardio days

Am I the only one not really feeling the two new racers? I mean they're alright but for some reason They're not that exciting. Out of the two will possibly pick up the red ones though.

Back
Top Bottom