OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
theres virtually no difference between 1.0 and 3.0. you guys think there is huge difference because you just feel OG/limited 1.0 is better than GR 3.0 and that grey tongue is just looks ****** to a lot of people.  Also, weaving is just different for every pair. If you find ones without a lot pink which is most likely reason people feel 3.0 is ****** besides the grey tongue, would prolly have second thought. I bought almost 20 pairs of these GR 3.0s and some of their weaving was similar or better than my 1.0.

Last edited:
We had some of these pop up in FTL

i think they restocked many sizes during midnight on ndc.eu when i refreshed , unfortunately no size 13 us though 

Rumors says that Oreo 2.0 restocked in Singapore today.. Maybe we will see a worldwide restock soon... Fingers crossed! Still one of my favorite CW. 

Rumors says that Oreo 2.0 restocked in Singapore today.. Maybe we will see a worldwide restock soon... Fingers crossed! Still one of my favorite CW. 

It's scheduled in the states for the spring, at least it's the same color code. Not sure if Nike will change it up or not though.

midnights are better than I thought. I expected them to be entirely black but there is very slight fading on inner side which makes it charcoal like feeling. Also few white knits here and there make them look nice. Just wanted to see how underwhelming they are but keeping these.. I think they are pretty unique compare to other racers weve seen.

Last edited:
I'm very happy with these "blacked out" racers in person. I'm glad I took the chance on them.

the zoom agilities had those... I thought they looked great in the pictures, but I didn't like them as much in hand:
698616‌-‌005

was looking around for these for you know what.. but I'm glad I found the OG grey Racer with white flywire instead.. 
nthat.gif

^og is much better. I had a pair of those that I beat into the ground. I just couldn't get with the agilites.

I'm very happy with these "blacked out" racers in person. I'm glad I took the chance on them.

Same here, my reserved pair from Nike+ came in. I kinda like these more than my triple black UBS since the whole silouthuette, all around, is black. Where as the Boost in the bottom of the TB has the white hits. Love em both tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom